Brewster and McBurnie Charged

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's just typical Sheffield United isn't it. Our captain (who used to play for Forest) gets assaulted on the pitch by some complete coward, the Forest fans invade the pitch and go after our players, their players then goad and bait our fans who did nothing wrong but support our club brilliantly on the night, but we still somehow end up being painted as villains in the piece.

All because Forest are one of the media darling clubs, who were somehow lucky enough to get a gem of a manager in Brian Clough who led them to European glory some 40 years ago. Or perhaps I am being unreasonable.

and as someone who didn't have an issue with Forest, I never got into the politics of Yorkshire / Nottinghamshire rivalries as I wasn't even alive in the period of the miners strikes - I now hate Nottingham Forest. In the context of Football only, we seriously owe them one after this.

Hi, Stegosaurus here

If found guilty, I expect a football banning order will be given, same as if they were hooligans.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander

It's just typical Sheffield United isn't it. Our captain (who used to play for Forest) gets assaulted on the pitch by some complete coward, the Forest fans invade the pitch and go after our players, their players then goad and bait our fans who did nothing wrong but support our club brilliantly on the night, but we still somehow end up being painted as villains in the piece.

All because Forest are one of the media darling clubs, who were somehow lucky enough to get a gem of a manager in Brian Clough who led them to European glory some 40 years ago. Or perhaps I am being unreasonable.

Yes I think it probably is unreasonable. I don't think sufc are painted as being villains here.

I would agree though that don't no one covered themselves with glory during the game, including our players (forest) and heckingbottom. I would say your players were more drawn into to it as a result of those two and the casual at best refereeing going on.

Intere
Yes I think it probably is unreasonable. I don't think sufc are painted as being villains here.

I would agree though that don't no one covered themselves with glory during the game, including our players (forest) and heckingbottom. I would say your players were more drawn into to it as a result of those two and the casual at best refereeing going on.
Interested to learn how many of your fans who invaded the pitch have been prosecuted? Without them breaking the law none of the following events including the unprovoked assault on Billy and the subsequent allegations against these two would have happened. Everything up to that point was pantomime. Do you know or have the local police turned a convenient blind eye to all that?

It don’t work like that , the girl in the Ched case didn’t make a complaint
It do work like that, the Ched case was not about an alleged ‘common assault’

The two incidents are at opposite ends of the scale and incomparable in terms of CPS charging decisions.

Old Brian Clough must be rolling in his grave. Anyone remember the pitch invasion by Forest fans in the 90’s and Cloughie went on the pitch and man handled his own supporter dragging him off the pitch.
From 3 mins 20 secs

Keeping away from twitter till this is sorted. Woke up seething. Logic is saying the cps has more footage that shows em doing something.

Never minded forest before I can take losing big games. I can't take the dog nonce and what ever clown who's pressing on with brewster not doing decent thing and saying it's done with. What a set of cunts

The Twitter lawyers will be out in force I’m sure,
Probably talking absolute bollocks as usual.

and as someone who didn't have an issue with Forest, I never got into the politics of Yorkshire / Nottinghamshire rivalries as I wasn't even alive in the period of the miners strikes - I now hate Nottingham Forest. In the context of Football only, we seriously owe them one after this.

A large number of Forest fans were and still are, cunts, long before the strike. As quite a few Blades will attest too.

Fuck me...I shouldn't have looked. Thought I was over it, but the anger is coming back now. :mad: This "stamping on their head" seems to be their stock line...repeat it often enough and it becomes the truth. In Forest fans little heads this is actually what happened.

View attachment 137959

And also that they don't see any connection with the thousands on the pitch with these incidents...mind-blowing.

I honestly can't fathom how they got to this decision. Did Brewster and McBurnie go into the stands hunting for this lad? And also I thought that the definition of self-defence was along the lines of "defence permitting reasonable force to be used to defend one's self or another". So the police didn't think that was the case here?
Well, I couldn't keep myself off twitter 🤦‍♂️ Anyway. Apparently according to Forest fans McBurnie & Brewster shouldn't have been on the pitch...even thatthey were illegally on the pitch! LOL. Also the "victim" was looking the other way as Brewster dragged him to the ground and McB stamped on him. Clearly he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time?!

Always wanted a little bit more context around the incident and found this video on youtube:

As you can clearly see, all non-playing Blades staff are off the pitch, in their own technical area. At around 19 seconds in you can see our "victim" emerge from the mass of Forst fans and run directly at the Blades bench. I'm not going to go as far as to say he looks that aggressive, but he's clearly goading the Blades players and definitely crossed a line.

Not such an innocent "victim" after all then eh?

1656085152700.png

Well, I couldn't keep myself off twitter 🤦‍♂️ Anyway. Apparently according to Forest fans McBurnie & Brewster shouldn't have been on the pitch...even thatthey were illegally on the pitch! LOL. Also the "victim" was looking the other way as Brewster dragged him to the ground and McB stamped on him. Clearly he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time?!

Always wanted a little bit more context around the incident and found this video on youtube:

As you can clearly see, all non-playing Blades staff are off the pitch, in their own technical area. At around 19 seconds in you can see our "victim" emerge from the mass of Forst fans and run directly at the Blades bench. I'm not going to go as far as to say he looks that aggressive, but he's clearly goading the Blades players and definitely crossed a line.

View attachment 138020

oh yeah...and also saw Forest fans saying that the Sharp incident came after the McB incident...well, that's clearly bollocks as well...from 13 seconds you can see the yellow-shirted cunt who attacked Billy at the far right of the screen...seconds later McB is clearly agitated by what he's seen and is "going after" whoever did it.

I'm drunk a bit. But I'm not sure I understand this. I'm very good at understanding stupid poor English stuff, but unless I'm being really retarded, can anyone translate please

What does don't no one mean?

drawn into to it as a result of those two and the casual

"Into to it" is this English?

Sorry, I was just taking an 8 second snippet

View attachment 138020

Oli never touched the guy, but allegedly he did message Oli after the event wishing death on him and his family, also said if they hadn’t been in the ground he would have knocked Oli out apparently.

Hi, Stegosaurus here

If found guilty, I expect a football banning order will be given, same as if they were hooligans.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander
Thought it had been applied for last 12 months 😉

I'm drunk a bit. But I'm not sure I understand this. I'm very good at understanding stupid poor English stuff, but unless I'm being really retarded, can anyone translate please

What does don't no one mean?

drawn into to it as a result of those two and the casual

"Into to it" is this English?

Sorry, I was just taking an 8 second snippet

Mis edited both sentences whilst writing the post but couldn't see how to edit after posting. Neither makes sense you are right. Not sure if the underlying point came across or not but basically quite a few people were spanners during the game.

As pointed out by someone else, that was just a pantomime though in the context

View attachment 138020

It's very difficult for someone to look aggressive when they waddle through the crowd like someone who has been bummed relentlessly by an Alsatian.

Old Brian Clough must be rolling in his grave. Anyone remember the pitch invasion by Forest fans in the 90’s and Cloughie went on the pitch and man handled his own supporter dragging him off the pitch.
Yes correct mate but that was before all this political correctness crap. Common sense ruled then and people understood his actions and supported him doing it. Today there Mummies and Daddies would be ranting and raving and suing him telling everyone what a lovely innocent little boy their their little Jonny is hoping the incident wont have a life changing effect on Jonny.

Spot on mate . Typical of todays thinking I'm afraid .The worlds gone mad even the police are looking for easy targets to make their conviction rates look good . They don't want to much investigating to do ,anyway they are crap at it .

What is interesting in that Youtube video is how most of the thousands of Forest fans on the pitch made a bee line for the away supporters and a significant number are intent on getting in the faces of United players and staff on the bench and technical areas. It is quite clear to anyone who cares to look that a large number of Forest fans were intent on causing trouble whatever the outcome of the game, they were knobs in the league game at the lane, stepped it up a notch in the play off game (SUFC should really have reduced their allocation to 2000). After getting away with it they went all out to cause trouble at the home leg where things were well out of hand, what's betting Forest get no punishment for failing to control their fans and ensure the safety of players and staff visiting the city ground.
Forest fans you would think after being witness to the worst disaster in British football they would know better and stop and consider their actions. Utter scum.

Back
Top Bottom