Brewster and McBurnie Charged

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don’t know if McBurnie is innocent or guilty but his reputation precedes him. Drink driving, fighting whilst pissed, stamping on a phone, acting like a wannabe hooligan at Swansea matches. He just doesn’t help his self does he when incidents like what happened at Forest occur. Whether he is innocent or guilty I just think we should get shut of him, it just hasn’t worked out.

I don’t know if McBurnie is innocent or guilty but his reputation precedes him. Drink driving, fighting whilst pissed, stamping on a phone, acting like a wannabe hooligan at Swansea matches. He just doesn’t help his self does he when incidents like what happened at Forest occur. Whether he is innocent or guilty I just think we should get shut of him, it just hasn’t worked out.
That's a side show and irrelevant to what did or didn't happen at Forest. We should try and move him on because he's just not very good.

If it goes jury trial let’s hope any Blades on it can base judgment on the actual evidence rather than his performances for us. Which, sadly for some, isn’t the case here.

The police will lie and cover each others arses to divert from their own incompetence. It's what they do. They shame this country

Brewster should try the race card - they're terrified of it

We should try and fuck Forest as hard as possible over this. Leaves a bad taste how the soft headed morons at our club rewarded them with the play off ticket allocation... 🤮

Last edited:
If it goes jury trial let’s hope any Blades on it can base judgment on the actual evidence rather than his performances for us. Which, sadly for some, isn’t the case here.
I hope he is innocent but he’s got to change his ways long term. It’s not right I know but a reputation can sway some juries etc it’s just a fact of life unfortunately.

Difficult to be stitched up with tv cameras and thousands of potential witnesses ?
Bladeloyal I agree with Snowflake

Anyone inside a football ground, behaving (for eg) like a deranged steelworker type, and captured on CCTV & video, would expect to be arrested, charged & convicted.

That's not a stitch up, that's bang to rights.

Forest genuinely surpass the pigs as the most deluded, arrogant bunch of cunts in football. Not one of them has seen any footage that conclusively shows anyone being stamped on.

We see Keith Lard fall to the floor and McBurnie stood over him….it could be a stamp but it could just as easily be him trying to get out of the way so in no way conclusive. But the thick scab bastards already want them both hung drawn and quartered.

Thick as mince, every single one of them.

Even if it did go to a jury trial which seems to be a bit speculative, is it likely that the jury would have any Blades or Florists on it?!

Forest genuinely surpass the pigs as the most deluded, arrogant bunch of cunts in football. Not one of them has seen any footage that conclusively shows anyone being stamped on.

We see Keith Lard fall to the floor and McBurnie stood over him….it could be a stamp but it could just as easily be him trying to get out of the way so in no way conclusive. But the thick scab bastards already want them both hung drawn and quartered.

yep agree - I have a Forest fan FB friend who I used to work with - thick as mince and twice as arrogant !

How long until first player is punched by a fan this season then? My money is on first weekend, police and football authorities seem to have no desire to get a grip of the situation.

Notts Police (and SYP) were both named as Police forces who in some cases haven't solved a burglary case in over 12years! Seems like instead of going after footballers on nonsense like this they could actually do their jobs.
Oh you are asking far to much mate . Easy pickings is the name of the game nowadays.

I know it’s for the court to decide, everyone knows that. But unless the players have just attacked random fans for no reason it will be in self defence and I’m sure that will be proven in court.
Wasn’t having a go Harry just pointing out CPS should consider this before charge as well as the court look at that defence in the hearing. It would also be interesting to know what they considered when looking at the public interest criteria.

Fair comment even though I think they should not have been charged McBurnie always seems to be at the centre of bad publicity .Wish he would put as much effort in upping his game as he does attracting a bad press. My God his game needs it as does the club.

Did they manage to trawl the footage enough to spot the ones who lobbed smoke bombs into us at the ground? (After repeated public messages from Forest suggesting this was already a problem). Thought not. Great to have them “back”.

The video doing the rounds is inconclusive. So unless there is other footage then I can't see how anyone could find them guilty.

If the FA won't take action and the notts coppers are bent, we should take matters into our own hands and take legal action against NFFC

Did they manage to trawl the footage enough to spot the ones who lobbed smoke bombs into us at the ground? (After repeated public messages from Forest suggesting this was already a problem). Thought not. Great to have them “back”.
I hope Forest get absolutely fucking mullered every week next season.

Seems to me that Brewster will likely get off, or have a small fine. He wrestled someone invading the pitch to the ground. There are countless examples of this.

McBurnie on the other hand, if there is better footage (assume there is) and its clear he is stamping on him, could be in trouble with his relatively recent caution.

So a stamp with his injured foot (painful???) or a stamp with non-injured foot meaning body weight supported on injured foot (painful???)

Seems to me that Brewster will likely get off, or have a small fine. He wrestled someone invading the pitch to the ground. There are countless examples of this.

McBurnie on the other hand, if there is better footage (assume there is) and its clear he is stamping on him, could be in trouble with his relatively recent caution.

When Paul Ince manhandled that Barnsley fan to the floor he was quite rightly universally praised.

Brewster basically shoves a fan who barged into Bogle during a mass pitch invasion and gets charged with common assault.

There's a nasty stench about this.

It would also be interesting to know what they considered when looking at the public interest criteria.
I should imagine this is the biggest factor in the charges, certainly for Brewster. If that scenario is played out in a City Centre, I’d be very surprised if Brewster got arrested.

For McBurnie, if another **** or the ground CCTV has got evidence of him stamping on someone, it’s definitely an offence that you’d get arrested for.

But what the Police do have is a ‘victim’ wanting to press charges (the Vieira incident may not have this).

The problem is the message that it sends out, particularly if the ‘victim’ isn’t charged for breaking the law.

Can someone tell me why forest have not faced any disciplinary action for failing to control their fans.

Because the most important thing was gathering evidence on the Blades fans having the audacity to complain about having smoke bombs lobbed at them I’d imagine?

E8B424FB-54D8-4D2C-83ED-8C45754BEBF0.jpeg

I should imagine this is the biggest factor in the charges, certainly for Brewster. If that scenario is played out in a City Centre, I’d be very surprised if Brewster got arrested.

For McBurnie, if another **** or the ground CCTV has got evidence of him stamping on someone, it’s definitely an offence that you’d get arrested for.

But what the Police do have is a ‘victim’ wanting to press charges (the Vieira incident may not have this).

The problem is the message that it sends out, particularly if the ‘victim’ isn’t charged for breaking the law.
I think as I said before a lot will depend on whether the police start issuing summonses to the pitch invaders too. The incident only occurs because the “victims “ were themselves committing offences. If they don’t get prosecuted too then there are serious questions to be asked of the Notts authorities in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom