Brewster and McBurnie Charged

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Because unless you're a whiny little cunt it wouldn't be. A soppy twat who molests small creatures illegally minces 'his' way onto the pitch, gets giddy and joins with a group of bigger boys who are giving our players some shit, slips off his high heels and fears for his life because a bloke with a cast on almost fell on him. Maybe that's over simplifying it but that's what happened.

Drop the 'case' now, it's fucking embarrassing.
That's pretty much right. I'm really surprised it's got this far but maybe the police have a video of oli walking off, saying "did you see me stamp on that cunt?, reight funny". who knows eh.

Have the charges against Notts Forest been dropped, seem to have gone all quiet on that front?
Strange that it’s gone quiet when Bristol City were fined.

Makes you wonder if they’re waiting to deal with McBurnie first and then hand out a poxy fine

All of these clubs should have been given a min 1 match behind closed doors and a hefty fine

Have the charges against Notts Forest been dropped, seem to have gone all quiet on that front?
Can only imagine Forest will be charged after the resolution of the McBurnie case as the FA don’t want to be seen to be prejudicing the McBurnie case. It’s scandalous if they aren’t going to be charged.

Can only imagine Forest will be charged after the resolution of the McBurnie case as the FA don’t want to be seen to be prejudicing the McBurnie case. It’s scandalous if they aren’t going to be charged.
This is the bit I don’t understand ….. why are the FA awaiting for the resolution of the McBurnie case ?

The FA have a clear set of rules that Forest failed to adhere to and so the incident should be viewed independently as a football issue and not a Police/McBurnie issue. All the evidence of the neglect of their duty to control their fans is clearly shown on video footage.

It’s fucking typical of the total incompetence of the football authorities.

We al know what will happen… Oli will find his scoring boots and bag 15 goals before the trial. We will sit comfortable top of the league. He will get sent down for 6 months the goals will dry up. We will enter free fall and just scrape 6th spot on the last day of the season. Then go on to lose the play off final on penalties with league one Wes missing the 11th and final spot kick.

It’s the Sheffield United way.
Rubbish ! Wes would not miss a penalty!

Because unless you're a whiny little cunt it wouldn't be. A soppy twat who molests small creatures illegally minces 'his' way onto the pitch, gets giddy and joins with a group of bigger boys who are giving our players some shit, slips off his high heels and fears for his life because a bloke with a cast on almost fell on him. Maybe that's over simplifying it but that's what happened.

Drop the 'case' now, it's fucking embarrassing.
I think we have to accept that there is more evidence available than we have seen otherwise it is unlikely to have gone this far.
Even if found guilty of the charge it seems unlikely in the circumstances to lead to any custodial sentence, unless it is a suspended one.

I think we have to accept that there is more evidence available than we have seen otherwise it is unlikely to have gone this far.
Even if found guilty of the charge it seems unlikely in the circumstances to lead to any custodial sentence, unless it is a suspended one.
Given the mitigating circumstances- fans unlawfully on the pitch and a very real fear on McBurnies part that he might be attacked, as per the attack on Billy - I'd think it very likely he'll just get a fine if found guilty, or maybe even a conditional discharge.

Remember people saying the same thing about ched
Turned out there wasn't

If he’s been charged, then the CPS must think there’s a decent chance of conviction. McBurnie can’t rely on a claim of self defence, when the ‘victim’ was obviously laid on the floor.

The Police must have a willing complainant and I imagine there is video footage and witness corroboration that supports the allegation, if thats the case it’s hard to see how he won’t be found guilty.

I’d be surprised if he got a custodial sentence given the mitigating circumstances and the minor level of injury involved though?

Perhaps, it would be in Ollies interest to put it behind him and ‘settle out of court’ 😉

If he’s been charged, then the CPS must think there’s a decent chance of conviction. McBurnie can’t rely on a claim of self defence, when the ‘victim’ was obviously laid on the floor.

The Police must have a willing complainant and I imagine there is video footage and witness corroboration that supports the allegation, if thats the case it’s hard to see how he won’t be found guilty.

I’d be surprised if he got a custodial sentence given the mitigating circumstances and the minor level of injury involved though?

Perhaps, it would be in Ollies interest to ‘settle out of court’ 😉
Any decent solicitor can come up with several circumstances that will go in favour McB case , I can think of few me sen
Should thousands of scab fans be running on the pitch = No
Should some of those scab fans be acting violently towards the united players = no
Did you witness before hand your club captain get violently head butted to the ground and was he layed out on the floor unconscious = yes
Where you in fear of not only your own safety but the safety of your colleagues = yes

There is no need to pay anyone off , this will never go to court, and if it does nowt will come of it .

Strange that it’s gone quiet when Bristol City were fined.

Makes you wonder if they’re waiting to deal with McBurnie first and then hand out a poxy fine

All of these clubs should have been given a min 1 match behind closed doors and a hefty fine
Bristol Rovers were fined not city.

If you are at home, and an intruder comes into your house, you can use reasonable force to defend yourself. I would imagine this would hold true in a place of work too. Its quite clear that, 20,000+ fans running onto a pitch (one which hospitalised Sharp), self defence is definitely a decent defence, for him.

I think he'll get a not guilty and the jury will take minutes to decide that.

If you are at home, and an intruder comes into your house, you can use reasonable force to defend yourself. I would imagine this would hold true in a place of work too. Its quite clear that, 20,000+ fans running onto a pitch (one which hospitalised Sharp), self defence is definitely a decent defence, for him.

There's no jury its a magistrates court and he will be in front of 3 magistrates.

He's facing a criminal charge. Who do you suggest he settles with?
Many high profile people have been facing criminal charges, well known footballers amongst them, when the complainant has suddenly had second thoughts and decides that they no longer wish to support a prosecution and the case is consequently dismissed.

Why these people have a sudden change of heart is, of course, open to speculation………🤔

They’ve already been charged

Is it just me reading this and misinterpreting that the offense is only “failed to ensure that its spectators, and all persons purporting to be its supporters or followers, conducted themselves in an orderly fashion and refrained from using threatening and/or violent behaviour”.

And that

“whilst encroaching onto the pitch area, following the completion of the fixture”

Is not the offence

I thought entering the playing surface was an offence in itself, not just what you did when you were on there?

Perhaps, it would be in Ollies interest to put it behind him and ‘settle out of court’ 😉
What, and give the pregnant scab the result thst he’s clearly been searching for ?

Self defence against a kid already on the floor?
If found guilty, he’s in bother.

Back
Top Bottom