Brewster and McBurnie Charged

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They could only do that to make an example of him, there were hundreds of others doing the same. Can’t see that happening somehow, though it would send a very strong message for the future.
I can't see him going back to watch Notts anytime in near future whether he's banned or not, though I'm hoping he gets a ban. It looks like the efl are starting to pipe up a bit with any luck forest will be dealt with soon.

All this circus has done is waste money, time and take the light away from the real story a professional footballer getting seriously assaulted when all control was lost. Can't imagine the scenes if we had won play offs. Before the dog nonce popped up they was all ready trying to blame hecky for getting crowd going, this 'assault' drama was a welcome distraction and pushed as far as it could. I'm hoping forest get dealt with and properly but I'm not holding my breath.

Anybody find anything in the papers re the not guilty verdict?
Bet there would have been plenty if the verdict was different.
The Guardian reports the verdict, and some of the reasons behind it. Presumably in the eyes of some on here, that makes the ‘Not guilty’ verdict part of some evil commie plot.

I'm delighted for Ollie,at the end of the day he's a human being and having to appear in court for any reason would be stressful, the correct verdict was delivered and now he can get on with knocking in the goals for us.
He's definitely seems more settled in his private life,taking on board good advice from Hecky, the coaches at the club and his family and friends, GLTLL

I'm delighted for Ollie,at the end of the day he's a human being and having to appear in court for any reason would be stressful, the correct verdict was delivered and now he can get on with knocking in the goals for us.
He's definitely seems more settled in his private life,taking on board good advice from Hecky, the coaches at the club and his family and friends, GLTLL
I worked with two of his close friends.

Both decent boxers and both complete lunatics.

If he's taking advice from them it's no wonder he's always in bother 🤣

I can't see him going back to watch Notts anytime in near future whether he's banned or not, though I'm hoping he gets a ban. It looks like the efl are starting to pipe up a bit with any luck forest will be dealt with soon.

All this circus has done is waste money, time and take the light away from the real story a professional footballer getting seriously assaulted when all control was lost. Can't imagine the scenes if we had won play offs. Before the dog nonce popped up they was all ready trying to blame hecky for getting crowd going, this 'assault' drama was a welcome distraction and pushed as far as it could. I'm hoping forest get dealt with and properly but I'm not holding my breath.
They have to be punished can't get away with what happened.
I think it had to be put on ice ! To not prejudice the case against Ollie.
Should have the book thrown at them with what went on .This court case won't help them at all .
The police roll in all this is a strange one,anyway the truth wins out in the end.

Simon Jordan frequently says stuff just to get a reaction, he's the type of person that media outlets go for because their comments get people riled up. He's basically footballs Piers Morgan with bleached hair
Im reading his biography atm, if he was made of sponk he wouldnt be a spitter.

Agreed, I am stuck up. And strange in that it's strange that I'm interacting with the likes of your good self, when I normally give your type the widest berth possible. :)
Now now pal we’re all blades move to Sheffield be a propa gangsta 😁 joking pal

They could only do that to make an example of him, there were hundreds of others doing the same. Can’t see that happening somehow, though it would send a very strong message for the future.
The hundreds of others weren't stupid enough to go to a national newspaper and give their name tho. He also spouted what we now know was a load of bollocks. He should be charged as well as banned. Even Notts CPS couldn't lose that one!

Football fans are the same country wide - obviously not counting the mutants across the City - so Forest fans will give the dog botherer stick if he turns up.

Back
Top Bottom