brayford , exit stage right

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got a message from a mate last night that Brayford has gone on loan to Burton, has this been confirmed anywhere. The guy that sent the message knows one of the players well, so wasn't sure if it was ITK or common knowledge

Assuming this is right.

Bit sad don't you think ? Shame it doesn't appear to be working for him at the moment.

That said, for whatever reason, his form is not there.

Looks to me like the two lay offs with injury (both of which pretty serious) he has had with us have affected him badly. I suspect the deal to Burton is a loan primarily because a medical would be an issue. Maybe not.

Hope you get it back JB.

All the best wherever you may be.

UTB

If he only 'responds' to Clough in the same way he did when he first signed permanently, I think Daddy Nigel might stop loving him so much.

Got a message from a mate last night that Brayford has gone on loan to Burton, has this been confirmed anywhere. The guy that sent the message knows one of the players well, so wasn't sure if it was ITK or common knowledge

Think it'll be announced today...we move on and thanks for the memries Beard...

UTB!

I thought John looked very thin on Tuesday night, the sort of very thin people look when they are seriously ill. Hope Im wrong, but maybe a change of scenery will help him.

Well, all I will say at this point is (a) I hope we aren't giving him away for peanuts and (b) I hope someone competent is playing RB tomorrow.
You don't think we'd get a fee, do you?

Sadly, I'd be pleased if he was released for free, such is his drain on resource compared to what he offers.

UTB

It's like having to choose between Andy ( not very good) Taylor and Jordan ( not as good as Andy Taylor) Stewart all over again.

...hopefully, if the Beard does go, whoever steps in will be a short term solution ( might even have someone lined up today!?!?)

Hope we have a shot on target tomorrow!

You don't think we'd get a fee, do you?

Sadly, I'd be pleased if he was released for free, such is his drain on resource compared to what he offers.

UTB

Yes, I expect a fee. He's under contract and a club in a higher division want him., Surely even we can negotiate a fee in that situation.

I thought Leon Britton was useless. Still do. Others thought different, and yet we gave him away. Supply and demand.

And saving of resources? To spend on what?

Yes, I expect a fee. He's under contract and a club in a higher division want him., Surely even we can negotiate a fee in that situation.

And saving of resources? To spend on what?
We'd have to disagree. He's worth nothing in my book. He looks like a very poor footballer on very large wages, and for once we should be happy that idiots like Clough exist, if the rumour is true.

Despite your ( and often my) cynicism, we have to accept that there's only one pot if money in the end, and huge wages going in one direction must impact on money going in another.

We've just signed s keeper for £500k- surely that counts?

UTB

Back
Top Bottom