Pre-season 18/19 Bradford friendly tonight - match thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks Ricky & S15. It will be interesting to see where he ends up playing this season. His switching of positions reminds me of Jags a bit, obviously different level though. Slater seems to be doing ok?

The more I see of Slater, the more I think he's a good technical footballer. I'm sure he'll be a better player than Reed. Similarly tidy but does things quicker and is more dynamic and direct. Hope he goes on loan because he's too good to just play U23s football.

Yes sounds like he's going out on loan for a bit. I'm really hoping we've got a player in Leonard.

Must be frustrating for Wilder atmo, clubs like Forest and Derby chucking money around and over-inflating the types of players he's looking to bring in. Feels like we're ending up with a situtation not dissimilar to when Warnock used to wheel & deal 2003/2004 era, before club transfer policy went to pot with Akinbiyi.

The more I see of Slater, the more I think he's a good technical footballer. I'm sure he'll be a better player than Reed. Similarly tidy but does things quicker and is more dynamic and direct. Hope he goes on loan because he's too good to just play U23s football.
A lot stronger too ,reminds me of a raw Fleck.

Leonard had his best game last night for me, in that Right defensive position. That will end up being his main position I reckon. Looked much more comfortable there and made some good runs. We were very good first half.

Far more combative and mobile than Reedy.

I only see 20 of the ugly new home kit. In a preseason game.

Well done Adidas.

I only see 12 in last season's kit and everyone loved that.

2/10 whinge, good concept, let down by facts.

The goals:

That Fleck goal.

giphy.gif

I only see 12 in last season's kit and everyone loved that.

2/10 whinge, good concept, let down by facts.

But it's preseason a few weeks after the release of the new kit, we ought to be frigging ourselves senseless over it. Instead, it only edges the old kit by 8 people and a shedload of fans who've opted not to get it and wear regular clobber instead.

#Adidasout #McCabeout #Gerrumallout

But it's preseason a few weeks after the release of the new kit, we ought to be frigging ourselves senseless over it. Instead, it only edges the old kit by 8 people and a shedload of fans who've opted not to get it and wear regular clobber instead.

#Adidasout #McCabeout #Gerrumallout

How do you know that they haven't bought it though? Maybe they just put a jumper on because it was a nippy Tuesday night in Bradford, or they came straight from work and they couldn't be arsed to take it with them, or they want to go for a curry and a pint after the game and don't want to get bhuna down them or falling foul of a dress code.

First game of the season will be a better indication (if the sun's out)

Jesus just spotted myself in the middle of the “A” wearing my 1977/78 away kit. Christ I obviously have had far too many beers watching the World Cup and how come my legs never go brown?
#Justneedagoodpreseason
Funnily enough I spotted you, I'm putting it down to the top though, Is it an original, 1st time Score Draw cotton copy or the GUNRetro recent version?
Also, what are you doing with your hand? :eek:

Funnily enough I spotted you, I'm putting it down to the top though, Is it an original, 1st time Score Draw cotton copy or the GUNRetro recent version?
Also, what are you doing with your hand? :eek:
It’s a GunRetro version though I do have a Score Draw copy as well which appears to have shrunk over the years as I’ve got older :D....... Origional? I wish!
Just waiting for my GunRetro Sabella away shirt 78/9....... together with my Shoreham Street 83/4 away kit I reckon they are a nicer option this season than the current ones..... which I’ll probably still buy!!......
My hand?!! Keeping it warm. It was a cool night
;)

I can only see 1 person wearing a 'Carter the unstoppable sex machine' shirt proof that only 1 blade has real taste.

Back
Top Bottom