Bradford away (need to borrow somebody's points)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
I can get 4 tix today but one of us wants to take his little un.

Can anybody lend me their customer number to get the kids one too? Pm me if interested, cheers

Matt

Anyone know how these are selling? Can use someone else's points for my young 'un but ideally I'd wait and get them with his customer number so he gets the points. He's got 13k so could buy next weds if there are any left.

Anyone know how these are selling? Can use someone else's points for my young 'un but ideally I'd wait and get them with his customer number so he gets the points. He's got 13k so could buy next weds if there are any left.

I got my tickets. Forgot to ask what had been sold but i would imagine we will sell out. Easy place to get too. Not played them for a while (properly). People may well use it as their first away day

I'll ask and let you know when I nip in to swap ours for a group together, as some part timer (joke for those who can't detect sarcasm :D) requested I get him a ticket.

Cheers.

Noticed a couple of clubs (think Cov were one) use twitter to give regular updates on away ticket sales. Be good if SUFC did the same. Always interesting, occasionally very useful (especially with loyalty points) and it would give the piglets something to squeal about if we hadn't sold out in the first 5 minutes.

I got sorted for Bradford tickets. Thanks to everybody who offered their help.

As my two weeks leave (only one of which i'll spend in the UK) falls when there are no Blades home games, decided to go up to Brat-fot

So I'll see a few of you there :)

Back
Top Bottom