Box to Box Supporter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wigan game half time competition to win a trip to Saudi Arabia.

All you have to do is run (box to box) against two other supporters and be the first to score a penalty against Captain Blade.
Apparently all 3 contestants have to dress up as the Prince, and will be pursued by several staff dressed as tax men, all whilst the Benny Hill music plays.

I thought this thread would be about shoutboxers flip flopping between, which day will we be promoted on, to Boro will catch us. Often during the same match.

i thought about entering but in fairness i didnt enter because wouldnt go to the music concert or wellness retreat if it was at the end of my road. whereas skies festival sounds alright im not missing the end of the season for it

Wigan game half time competition to win a trip to Saudi Arabia.

All you have to do is run (box to box) against two other supporters and be the first to score a penalty against Captain Blade.

Suggestion anyone under 60 has to have their legs tied together.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2023/april/04/win-the-trip-of-a-lifetime-/
I’d win it, easily. I may not have the raw speed of IdLiketoRogerMoore but I’d tuck the pen away first time.

Lucky I’m not there for it, gives others a chance

I’d win it, easily. I may not have the raw speed of IdLiketoRogerMoore but I’d tuck the pen away first time.

Lucky I’m not there for it, gives others a chance

Box to box is what c60m? I reckon I could still hold my own over that distance... However, not sure I'd be in any position to kick a ball after though.

Tag team could work though. Shall we enter???

If we're 1 nil down at half time everyone in the ground will experience "Alula wellness focussing on the healing power of silence".

Actually, what this is for, is next season...looking for new signings when we have had, to have a fire sale if we don't go up.......

Box to box is what c60m? I reckon I could still hold my own over that distance... However, not sure I'd be in any position to kick a ball after though.

Tag team could work though. Shall we enter???
I’ve heard your reactions aren’t what they were. I think I’d take you.

Pity I’m in Guyana

I've entered, but being as I'm in my sixties I've nominated our Illiman ( he's my 4th cousin on my grandads side).

Back
Top Bottom