Boro fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CoatesyBlade

Reaction score
Can we ‘bump’ the Boro fans posts on our forum.
Absolute wolves in sheep’s clothing. Some masquerading as fans that simply want to debate the great game. Some saying they are only on here for the ‘bants’
Bullshit!! They came on here to wind us up and laugh in our face cos they believed they would beat us to promotion.
I’d love to hear their thoughts on the promotion race now!

Boro can score but look at their leaky defence 46 goals allowed, same as Sunderland who sit in 12th place.

Absolute wolves in sheep’s clothing. Some masquerading as fans that simply want to debate the great game. Some saying they are only on here for the ‘bants’
Bullshit!! They came on here to wind us up and laugh in our face cos they believed they would beat us to promotion.
Probably best to keep your powder dry. Still a long way to go.

Boro can score but look at their leaky defence 46 goals allowed, same as Sunderland who sit in 12th place.
Nothing to do with the team or how good they are ( they’ve been pretty good by the way)
This was aimed at their Trojan horse fans that wanted to rub our faces in it!

I don't want to hear it from either side. It ain't over until the fat lady sings. Until then we keep our powder dry.

I don't want to hear it from either side. It ain't over until the fat lady sings. Until then we keep our powder dry.
I think you’ve missed my point mate. My powder is as dry as a dry thing!

Back
Top Bottom