Bolton boycott

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC can or could do something about it though, they could've asked Bolton for a lot more tickets last Friday, when they knew we'd nearly sold out, now that should've been basic Maths. That away end holds a lot more than 3,000.

How do you know they didn't?

The equation TomJonesBlade used to quote that figure is ..

£1.20 x 60 x 19 = £1,368.00

BM has produced a number of genii, myself included, welcome Tom into your midst.

I think many would say BM produced a number of penii, n'all...

I can't see that happening. Unitedites complain loudly about everything but scoff at the idea of actually doing anything about it.

Think thats more a society thing myself. Prices for watching sport live or on Tv, Fuel Prices etc. We moan then we keep getting rinsed.

Club announce extra BWFC tickets will go on sale at 0900 Thursday 04 August.
Online sales ONLY.

Can those wanting tickets, please call the Ticket Office immediately.
You will be placed in a queue.
Two tickets max. per person.

Extra lines will be open at a cost of £1.20 per minute waiting time.
Calls from mobiles will cost £1.59 or £1.75 per minute depending on service provider.

You've been ringing Babestation to book tickets haven't you ;)

Well done to the likes of Linz and Bert for standing by your principles. I agree wholeheartedly with your protest but am weak and succumbed to the temptation of an away day.

Club announce extra BWFC tickets will go on sale at 0900 Thursday 04 August.
Online sales ONLY.

Can those wanting tickets, please call the Ticket Office immediately.
You will be placed in a queue.
Two tickets max. per person.

Extra lines will be open at a cost of £1.20 per minute waiting time.
Calls from mobiles will cost £1.59 or £1.75 per minute depending on service provider.

TWO tickets per person? How come all these lazy bastards get two when we only get one? I bet those who are boycotting could get two tickets as well. :(

Sort it Wilder!

4300, I hope we play well or their will be hell to pay, and the forum will go into melt-down, what do you think 4-0

Back
Top Bottom