Bogle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Naturally slowed in the second, also shit myself when he did is me and then suddenly they started getting GB ready

Terrific first game back, this kid is really, really good, if he can stay fit he is going to the top, hopefully with us.

Like both Bogle and Baldock, one is great going forward, the other a great defender. RWB is probably the one position we wouldn't need to strengthen if we did manage to get promoted.

Unpopular opinion, but I still prefer Baldock at RWB. Much better defender.
George is a better defender, but Bogle is better going forward. And tbh, I value the latter more than the former at the moment when we're effectively playing with a back five.

I thought Heckingbottom got his substitutions spot on last night.
Baldock came in and really lifted us, shored things up and put himself about. His on-field leadership and competitive qualities are under-rated.

But Bogle... some of his stuff on the ball in their half was absolutely superb. To say how long he's been out, he took to it like he's been there all year.
Faded, as you'd expect. But that was some performance.

Max Lowe also had a good impact coming on for Stevens. We needed that injection of energy and he's just so much tidier at both ends of the field.

His return was surprisingly low key in terms of build up and his flashes of brilliance in the first half were brilliant to see. What a player.

Panicked at the sight of a Sunjihi thread on Bogle on the recents list. Didn’t know whether he was now out injured for twelve months or being sold.

Thankfully it’s just a regurgitated old thread.

Nobody seems to have mentioned his involvement in the first goal. If he had not won the ball back on the wing, and then slipped a lovely pass to Ndiaye, then maybe that first goal would not have been scored.
In my short post resurrecting this thread, about half of it was saying how well he’d done for our first goal. I completely agree.

He is either AI or on drugs. Maybe even both? 😄
Fuck all intelligent about him. Don't see why you'd spend a big chunk of yesterday and into the night reading the forum and adding strange little posts all over place. He must enjoy the forum, he doesn't get a lot of interaction from his baiting.

Back
Top Bottom