Board identify qualities to replace Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wow...constructive 🙄
Get a box of kleenex, a picture of Chris and go enjoy yourself
What are you on about? I support Sheffield United not Chris Wilder & there’s no way this squad of players will “probably go straight into league one”.
Who do you support? Because you have not made one positive point on here!
That reply you have made is just juvenile, grow up!

What are you on about? I support Sheffield United not Chris Wilder & there’s no way this squad of players will “probably go straight into league one”.

Hes a pig

I'm on about you replying to my post with "Rubbish", without adding any justification.
This 'squad of players' aren't good enough and we need a clear out.
Teams do and have gone straight down through the Championship following relegation from the Premiership.
With the form we're in, it wouldn't suprise me of we did go straight through.
Our style of play doesn't suit McB or Brewster and Sharp and McG are ageing. That combined with Norwood (legs have gone), Lunny (going) and Fleck (Ageing and not performing) means we have to find a new style of play, combined with recruiting a whole new midfield.
Will the team suddenly become motivated to win, when they're in a lower league, probably on lower money and the 'stars' have been sold?
Try and construct a rational arguement, rather than sending embarrassing and emotional responses.
This team have been losing all season and now potentially face some thrashings and yet you think all is rosy.
Grow up, sunshine.

Knilly set to reject the offer of becoming 'Head of Football'.

What's a Head of Football? 🤔

"A willingness to work with those youngsters and improve the pathway from academy to first team in the long run is a must. The club producing homegrown players is something the board is extremely keen to see."

This is exactly what the club said last time we were skint, in League One.

I agree but a balance a mixture of players

Hopefully the new manager likes pace and attacking flair in midfield.
This is the biggest missing item in our squad.

The team that we setup with today had Bogle, Stevens and Baldock with anything more than moderate pace. 2 of them were playing CB.

I don’t mean Oli Burke type pace either. He’s just another Andy Campbell or Michael O’Halloran but with a bit more physicality.

I'm on about you replying to my post with "Rubbish", without adding any justification.
This 'squad of players' aren't good enough and we need a clear out.
Teams do and have gone straight down through the Championship following relegation from the Premiership.
With the form we're in, it wouldn't suprise me of we did go straight through.
Our style of play doesn't suit McB or Brewster and Sharp and McG are ageing. That combined with Norwood (legs have gone), Lunny (going) and Fleck (Ageing and not performing) means we have to find a new style of play, combined with recruiting a whole new midfield.
Will the team suddenly become motivated to win, when they're in a lower league, probably on lower money and the 'stars' have been sold?
Try and construct a rational arguement, rather than sending embarrassing and emotional responses.
This team have been losing all season and now potentially face some thrashings and yet you think all is rosy.
Grow up, sunshine.
Granted I should have justified my answer to your post, which was one of many negative ones you have made.
The squad of players have,this season, not been good enough in the premier league & it does need freshening up.
Teams that have been relegated do challenge at the top of the championship following relegation from the premier league many winning promotion. Norwich & Watford look like being examples of this in 20/21.
As you are aware we are going to have new management next season,how do you know they will not have a style of play to suit the players?
Recruitment in midfield is needed, teams do change & evolve, that’s football. Better to do this than keep players for too long, unlike other clubs in the area that still have failed play off players from 4&5 years ago!
I’m sure the majority of the players will have motivation to win, to prove a few points, especially in a league that they will find winning easier than the one they are in now.
As far as me sending embarrassing responses, I suggest you look at your own!

Granted I should have justified my answer to your post, which was one of many negative ones you have made.
The squad of players have,this season, not been good enough in the premier league & it does need freshening up.
Teams that have been relegated do challenge at the top of the championship following relegation from the premier league many winning promotion. Norwich & Watford look like being examples of this in 20/21.
As you are aware we are going to have new management next season,how do you know they will not have a style of play to suit the players?
Recruitment in midfield is needed, teams do change & evolve, that’s football. Better to do this than keep players for too long, unlike other clubs in the area that still have failed play off players from 4&5 years ago!
I’m sure the majority of the players will have motivation to win, to prove a few points, especially in a league that they will find winning easier than the one they are in now.
As far as me sending embarrassing responses, I suggest you look at your own!
See, wasn't too hard, was it?
Far too many people on here reacting emotionally to posts they don't like. It is a sad time for the club, considering how good we've had it over the last 4 years, but this season has been pathetic.
Why do you keep going on about my posts being negative? Is it because you don't agree with them?
Only been saying Wilder is not innocent in all this and that the team's performance is solely down to him and his staff.
Maybe go for a walk and calm down a bit.

See, wasn't too hard, was it?
Far too many people on here reacting emotionally to posts they don't like. It is a sad time for the club, considering how good we've had it over the last 4 years, but this season has been pathetic.
Why do you keep going on about my posts being negative? Is it because you don't agree with them?
Only been saying Wilder is not innocent in all this and that the team's performance is solely down to him and his staff.
Maybe go for a walk and calm down a bit.
I never said that Wilder wasn’t in some way to blame, not solely as you say.
I’m perfectly calm thank you.

Back
Top Bottom