Blades vs Charlton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wonder if the reasoning behind this is being enforced by SYP?

I mentioned the other day that all leave was cancelled on the Sunday so maybe SYP have insisted that it is kept to then rather than a late Saturday game??

Charlton will bring about 64.

Will they?

Chance of a semi final? Should bring 3k +

Charlton will bring about 64.

Charlton will bring at least 3k, selling out the bottom tier, and perhaps may have some of the top tier. Their support is not bad, don't forget they were getting 17-18k in league one a couple of years ago.

It would have been the exact same k.o time as if we were playing wendies,wud it not,so wats every1 moaning for:confused:

It would have been the exact same k.o time as if we were playing wendies,wud it not,so wats every1 moaning for:confused:

You don't fancy a day in the pubs with fans who have more than one brain cell and won't require a steel wall to keep everyone safe. Great day out at a big game.

Lot better turning up after trying to grab a quick one if you're lucky?

You don't fancy a day in the pubs with fans who have more than one brain cell and won't require a steel wall to keep everyone safe. Great day out at a big game.

Lot better turning up after trying to grab a quick one if you're lucky?

Spoilt what could have been a great day out with opposing fans in the pubs just getting along with each other

Distinct lack of trains to get them to Sheffield in time for kick off (try none). Unless they put some cheap coaches on the away support could be very low. Meanwhile the BT Sport 4pm kick off is Wigan v Man City - with few travel issues and a short distance apart.

Apparently 12:00 should never be referred to as either AM or PM because it is neither.

It's a massive can of worms.

If you're writing it in the 24hr clock you have 00:00 & 12:00. If you're not, you have 12am & 12pm.

Our game is at 12:00 or 12pm. Basically it will be daylight, whichever way you look at it

I really do feel for the Charlton fans. I can't even be arsed to drag myself out of bed and get from Barnsley to Sheffield for a midday kick off on a Sunday.

Distinct lack of trains to get them to Sheffield in time for kick off (try none). Unless they put some cheap coaches on the away support could be very low. Meanwhile the BT Sport 4pm kick off is Wigan v Man City - with few travel issues and a short distance apart.

So wrong

I really do feel for the Charlton fans. I can't even be arsed to drag myself out of bed and get from Barnsley to Sheffield for a midday kick off on a Sunday.

Plenty of hotel rooms available in Sheffield. Copthorne should do good business.

Think you'll find the thread title was changed when it was announced, look at the first few posts and they're discussing why it says Sat 3 pm

Post #4 (18 hours ago)
reamsofverse said:
Hope it's not the Sunday.

Post #5 (18 hours ago)
propercharlton said:
Will be a bloody nightmare if it is. The first train from London to Sheffield on a Sunday gets in at 12.30...

It is pretty shocking. I hope they can get it pushed back to 1pm, at least. So unfair on away support.

Back
Top Bottom