Blades V Plymouth TV

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Go into bbc iplayer easiest thing to find it then is go to search type in FA and up pops a picture of the ugly bastard Gary Lineker select that one and you will see our match choice

Hope this helps

Once you see it, use the arrows on the remote control to highlight our game. Then press the ok button. Then you need to get your glasses to look at the television. Then sit in your chair and watch it. Hope this helps 🤷🏼‍♂️

I am watching it now on the q app. Categories sport then linked. Our particular match coverage starts at 2.50

Anyone else on iPlayer got the sound and picture out of sync?

Iplayer through TV is around 30 seconds behind the internet stream on laptop

Commentary is pretty awful. The co commentator was talking about how she saw us at Bramall lane a few weeks ago against Palace... couldn’t remember who was up top for us, took a stab at it - guessed Burke and Brewster. Burke wasn’t even on the bench and the game was away at Palace.

If you’re going to co-commentate on a game at least do your research first

Commentary is pretty awful. The co commentator was talking about how she saw us at Bramall lane a few weeks ago against Palace... couldn’t remember who was up top for us, took a stab at it - guessed Burke and Brewster. Burke wasn’t even on the bench and the game was away at Palace.

If you’re going to co-commentate on a game at least do your research first
Worst commentary if I've heard on us. It's given me a migraine and I'm going to bed

Back
Top Bottom