Blades v Brentford - Match Highlights

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

On Final Score Robbo was joking that the players were giving Macca grief for getting lucky with a cross. No way was that a cross, that was intended. It was way too high and curling two metres ahead of anyone for that to be a cross.

Slimane may have wasted those two late chances but at least we created them in the first place. A few weeks ago we looked so slow and immobile. Now we look capable of quick breaks and more importantly look dangerous on them. With confidence we'll start finishing them.

"well, it doesn't look good in slow mo does it"

And I bet it didn't feel too swish at full chat either. That's a sending off. If the player was moving any quicker that's almost career ending.

On a lighter note Macca is playing for that City shirt isn't he. Saw some fantastic glimpses from him today but that goal chefs kiss

"well, it doesn't look good in slow mo does it"

And I bet it didn't feel too swish at full chat either. That's a sending off. If the player was moving any quicker that's almost career ending.

On a lighter note Macca is playing for that City shirt isn't he. Saw some fantastic glimpses from him today but that goal chefs kiss

The punditry on that tackle was nearly as bad as the decision.

The punditry on that tackle was nearly as bad as the decision.
I'm not even going to claim this time they're favouring the big prem team - because it's Brentford. I am going to claim however that they're either completely stupid or so spineless that they refuse to acknowledge that was an all out terrible potentially very very serious challenge.

I'm not even going to claim this time they're favouring the big prem team - because it's Brentford. I am going to claim however that they're either completely stupid or so spineless that they refuse to acknowledge that was an all out terrible potentially very very serious challenge.

Good job Souza was able to walk away from that.

who on earth was that ?
was at times an apologist for everything brentford did but in fairness he did ease off as game went on
I thought I had stumbled on the Brentford stream, they were that biased. Then later in the game they seemed to warm to us

Think he quite likes it here doesn't he?

I know we're only a stepping stone for him, and he'll go on to bigger and better things, but what you want from a loan player is a lad who buys into the ethos of the club, and genuinely enjoys their time here. McAtee seems to really, really love being a (temporary) Blade, and that can only be good for us.

What a fucking goal. "Lucky cross" my arse. He meant every single bit of that.

I’m usually not one for red and white tinted glasses. But how the fuck was that not a red? It was a despicable challenge, and i’d have expected on of ours to have walked if they attempted anything half as dangerous.

Two home games in a week, and it’s becoming clear listening to Wilder that he has a plan, he is learning to be more flexible and adaptable.

Promising start.

At least fans have not posted about injuries or snipers………

Back
Top Bottom