blades related memorabilia

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

s14blade

Reaction score
just wondered what memorabilia people have.
i have a canvas of the first prem goal signed by Brian Deane also a black and white signed tony curry pic, a signed poster of Tony Curry, Eddie COLQUHOUN, and
Alan Woodward signed by all three but my fave is a pic of Dave Bassett and Brian Deane pitch side dave bassett has signed it you fill up my senses also signed by deano. will post pics either later tonight or tomorrow as battery dead on mobile.

just wondered what memorabilia people have.
i have a canvas of the first prem goal signed by Brian Deane also a black and white signed Tony Currie pic, a signed poster of Tony Currie, Eddie COLQUHOUN, and
Alan Woodward signed by all three but my fave is a pic of Dave Bassett and Brian Deane pitch side dave bassett has signed it you fill up my senses also signed by deano. will post pics either later tonight or tomorrow as battery dead on mobile.

oh and a signed Keith Edwards canvas

My wife just chipped my Blades mug and it's no good now. Is this an omen for the forthcoming season?
6qwlj8.jpg

Another

Attachments

• 1436106515249-490794127.jpg
    1436106515249-490794127.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
20140922_170651_zpsec7dbc6e.jpg~320x480

I was given this mirror about 20 years ago. Does anyone know anything about it? Does anyone have the same mirror?

I entered a competition (about 1985) to design the new SUFC HQ Supporters Club Branch badge and won. I have the first badge off the die-cast and only 500 were ever made.
I was in a collectors shop in Scarborough a few years ago looking at footy badges and the guy asked who I supported. When I told him he went in a drawer and pulled out my badge design, first one ever cast he told me, £80 and it's mine he says. Didn't make an issue in front of wife and kids so just declined and left.
Was in Scarborough last Thursday, shops gone, swindling two hat thought me.

Do you mean the shop on the hill that leads down to the beach, the guy sells old programmes and autograph photos of sports and music stars?

my fav deano and the best manager we've ever had bassettView attachment 12263
When my dad was diagnosed with cancer my brother in law managed to get a signed Utd shirt for him. I'm not 100% which players did or didn't sign but there are a lot of names. I'm still wondering whether to donate the shirt for St Luke's.
St Luke's is where my dad passed away so would be nice to do something for them as they were very good in the remaining days.

That's the one, like barn doors in a wall

He's still there but he's been very ill, in hospital for 9 months. His wife will only let him work for a few hours. He's a Unitedite

When my dad was diagnosed with cancer my brother in law managed to get a signed Utd shirt for him. I'm not 100% which players did or didn't sign but there are a lot of names. I'm still wondering whether to donate the shirt for St Luke's.
St Luke's is where my dad passed away so would be nice to do something for them as they were very good in the remaining days.
I'm sorry to hear that, NWB. May he rest in peace.

I entered a competition (about 1985) to design the new SUFC HQ Supporters Club Branch badge and won. I have the first badge off the die-cast and only 500 were ever made.
I was in a collectors shop in Scarborough a few years ago looking at footy badges and the guy asked who I supported. When I told him he went in a drawer and pulled out my badge design, first one ever cast he told me, £80 and it's mine he says. Didn't make an issue in front of wife and kids so just declined and left.
Was in Scarborough last Thursday, shops gone, swindling two hat thought me.

Many years ago (Warnock era, before we were in the Prem) I went into a sports bar (I think it was) on the South Cliff in Scarborough and could have sworn I'd walked in to a Sheffield United Store! I'm guessing the team must have visited and donated sheds loads of signed shirts/posters/balls/etc (Warnock obviously having strong connections to the area, and I seem to remember the end of the Warnock dvd they were training there too?). Very strange, but very welcome! Anyone know anything about it? I would imagine owned by a blade (although who knows?), still going?

I have the program and ticket from every game I've ever been too, and a Huddersfield ticket signed by Len Badger

Back
Top Bottom