Mendi
Active Member
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2010
- Messages
- 1,650
- Reaction score
- 710
Verifying Device
www.thesun.co.uk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
Blimey, he’s 1 year older than me and looks like he could be my grandad!Verifying Device
www.thesun.co.uk
He's a good looking guyBlimey, he’s 1 year older than me and looks like he could be my grandad!
Being involved in management at United does age you somewhat.Blimey, he’s 1 year older than me and looks like he could be my grandad!
I blame the squirrel incident.Blimey, he’s 1 year older than me and looks like he could be my grandad!
Now Knill is back there with Wilder, who was also in the peculiar position of being paid by the Blades during his time between leaving and returning.
The level of detail in the story and the fantastic level of investigative journalism blew me away. First time in years I’ve clicked a Sun link and it won’t be happening again!He had to sit in an empty office?
What, on the floor, or did they provide a wooden stool?
All sounds legit.
Being involved in management at United does age you somewhat.
Sounds just like me. In fact I'm doing it right now.Sitting alone in an office doing nothing? I'm shocked and know of absolutely no one else who would do such a thing.![]()
We all look a lot older to others than we do to ourselves.Blimey, he’s 1 year older than me and looks like he could be my grandad!
I’m just concerned what that brown stuff is in his moustache.Seen the latest Junior Blade member?
![]()
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?