Blade on Blade Punch Ups

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Never mind blade on blade I wouldn't fancy being an away fan with the toxic mood our lot will be in. Nooo Siree.

Given our previous record of fans turning on each other when it goes pear shaped, and the depressing forecast for this season, which game do you have earmarked for it to reach boiling point and see our first "disagreement" between fans?
Stuttgart.

IMO, It's 3 teams from:
  • United
  • Luton
  • Palace
  • Wolves
  • Everton
  • West Ham
  • Bournemouth
  • Forest
Almost half of the league "could" be in a relegation fight
No Burnley? But you include West Ham who will be comfortably top 10.

Oh I'm planning on turning up windmilling to the Palace match.

At least you won’t have to walk round to the away end if tha fancies dishing out a bit of knuckle and a Wybourn kiss

If your username is in reference to Nick Montgomery bring magic you can definitely have some 😂

Looks like we have our first punch up then...
Let's hope I can hit you like Monty could strike a ball.

Think I might lose thinking about that.

Given our previous record of fans turning on each other when it goes pear shaped, and the depressing forecast for this season, which game do you have earmarked for it to reach boiling point and see our first "disagreement" between fans?

Pretty sure a lad got thrown out for having a row with another blades fan at the Derby friendly. Does that count or are we starting from now?

Every matchday programme should come with a free E. Do that and nobody's feytin. Everybody's happy.
I'll see you outside the Cricketers about 2.30 before the Palce game👍
For an E not a feyt😁

Watching our fan base knock six bells out of each other could be a comforting distraction from what is happening on the pitch...... 😂 😂 😂

I'll see you outside the Cricketers about 2.30 before the Palce game👍
For an E not a feyt😁

crazy-thats-right.gif

Saw a few in our league one days. And if we are still fighting each other in our premier league days it's proof we haven't become plastics 😉

Back
Top Bottom