Blade on Blade Punch Ups

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HackeyBlade

Reaction score
Given our previous record of fans turning on each other when it goes pear shaped, and the depressing forecast for this season, which game do you have earmarked for it to reach boiling point and see our first "disagreement" between fans?

I have a bit more faith in us than that. I chose Bournemouth at home

Detest Bullys so , how do you make sure it`s a fair fight ? Age Gender Gob size ego armaments back up ? Don`t want my Blankett getting ruffled or tea spilt in th S/S Posh seats . Dreading it

I'll say Everton, if we haven't started well a lot will have earmarked this game to put some points on the board.

They give us pasting and at half time the stewards will be busy.

IMO, It's 2 teams from:
  • Luton
  • Palace
  • Wolves
  • Everton
  • West Ham
  • Bournemouth
  • Forest
Almost half of the league "could" be in a relegation fight. We're nailed on for one of those spots so it could be 2 from any of the above

Fixed it for you mate

Every matchday programme should come with a free E. Do that and nobody's feytin. Everybody's happy.
I think we should mix it up, half of the ground gets a disco biscuit and the other half gets a gram of charlie. Make it a bit more interesting

The negatoids are having a field day
it s his choice to go, the old heartstrings pulled him back to France
we didn't stand a chance, not even with guaranteed prem football

1690769678758.png
hes marseilles Billy Sharp, a club fan

but we just move on ,,, if hed got injured wed have had to adjust , us being angry for any reason is pointless

Palace keeping Eze and Olise will be key for them
Just remembering what Archer/ Benson/ Morris did to our left side last season....bloody hell. This is going to be a fun season, us fans are to have to bring more passion then ever to every game, that will keep us up. Who needs good players.

Can't we be better than that, Surely, I have seen it in the past over the years at the lane during the bad times.

Always remember 1 punch = someone's friend, dad, son uncle etc being laid out on a mortuary table.

Back
Top Bottom