Blackburn away - biggee!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's the loyalty points system that sends the tickets to general sale in my opinion

Starting at 10000 loyalty points and getting them sold would see most allocations never get to general sale

I'm not so sure but not saying you're wrong, we don't have a huge demand for away games, Rotherham, Luton, Wrexham and hull(day before) are the only ones that haven't reached general sale. Yet if we go up it will be sell out on day 2 again for most games.

I notice Middlesbrough are at home to Huddersfield next Saturday as well so I'd expect them to win, makes it another game where we get something out of it.

I notice Middlesbrough are at home to Huddersfield next Saturday as well so I'd expect them to win, makes it another game where we get something out of it.

They've got Reading on Saturday. Their next 5 I'd very favourable. Reading, Swansea, Stoke, Preston and Huddersfield

Come on then!!!! Who’s buzzing for this one? It feels like a biggeee after today!

Turn up and get behind the lads and, touch wood, we’ll be one step closer to promotion!

Chuffed for the lads today and our brilliant fans who get behind them. Been a difficult 10 days, but we’ve dug in.

Let’s stick together. My first trip to Ewood Park with my partner in crime William Carey . No bed wetters here, unless we win and I have too many slurps.

Any tips about parking, pubs & food appreciated. UTB.
WMC bang opposite main stand. Threw a couple of quid in the box last time and they let us in. It was 2018, and the steward was about 95.

It's everything to do with the way they're sold

The highest loyalty points holders fuck about and take forever to choose,

They wait for their family and mates who have less loyalty points so they can buy together.

This slows sales down and makes it appear that there's lower demand, the increased allocation whenever available never materialises because the loyalty points holders fuck about so much.

The club should have a loyalty points system, but instead of all this pissing about with 50,000 + on Monday and Tuesday and 40,000 on Wednesday, get the tickets sold to anybody with 10000+

If a 50,000 loyalty points holder pisses about thinking he's more entitled.... tough.

Get the tickets sold, immediately, and then see about increased allocations at stadiums where it's possible.

Our loyalty points system is the only one which slows sales down, which is what the idle twats in the ticket office want. But after 15 years it has created horrendous turnouts in a lot of our away games compared with days gone by
Another positive Blade🙈

I’ll be looking for a bar in Glasgow that is showing it prior to heading off to Partick Thistle v Raith Rovers, which is my idea of taking the missus away for a romantic weekend.
Are u following partick or Raith , I only ask as I work with a Raith rovers fan

Although he was still manager for a couple of games after, without doubt it was that Blackburn game that got Slav sacked.

Last visit to Ewood was the 0-0 where a win would have put us up, penultimate game of the season. Cracking atmosphere for a night match. Had a cracking pre match with locals in the Stop and Rest Pub sadly now gone for good. Safe travels and bring the points home all going.
Same here, went in the boozer after the match too. Locals were sound and we were chatting about footy whilst playing cards in the tap room.

Same here, went in the boozer after the match too. Locals were sound and we were chatting about footy whilst playing cards in the tap room.
We called in after as well. Very friendly bunch and a proper working class football community. Still see Billy Titghteshirt just missing that header!!!

For the penultimate game of the 1989-90 season (at Blackburn), John Allen (who moved from Sheffield to Motherwell in the late 1970s) drove all the way from Motherwell not realising that the match was all ticket until he arrived at Ewood Park. He arrived about two hours before the kick off, walking round the ground thinking of a way to get in and then when he saw a TV camera crew were making their way into the ground through the Officials entrance doors, quick as a flash he followed the tv crew. The doormen thought John was part of the crew and allowed him into the ground! John carried on following the crew through the corridors and then went to a different direction by guessing before ending up in the toilets at the away end, waited for the gates to open before joining the crowd. I was gobsmacked to see him when I got in the ground that night and he then explained it all to me.

Was really looking forward to this one, but unfortunately the early ko spoils it for me.

Just beat Leicester away.

No Bereton-Diaz. Missed last game too.

Is he injured or recovering from injury and left out as a precaution?

Just beat Leicester away.

No Bereton-Diaz. Missed last game too.

Is he injured or recovering from injury and left out as a precaution?
Has been injured hamstring..but was suspended tonight..was on bench last Saturday against QPR.

Come on then!!!! Who’s buzzing for this one? It feels like a biggeee after today!

Turn up and get behind the lads and, touch wood, we’ll be one step closer to promotion!

Chuffed for the lads today and our brilliant fans who get behind them. Been a difficult 10 days, but we’ve dug in.

Let’s stick together. My first trip to Ewood Park with my partner in crime William Carey . No bed wetters here, unless we win and I have too many slurps.

Any tips about parking, pubs & food appreciated. UTB.
I find myself thinking about this much more than tonight's game. I guess that places where my priorities lie

I'd definitely change things for tonight so we can throw out a fresh side for Satdi

Team for Spurs - with all the rested lads on the bench and back for Blackburn

Fodders

Basham - Anel - Clark (if fit

Bogle (unless Baldock is fit) - Doyle - Fleck - Osborn

McAtee

Jebbison - McBurnie

They've got Reading on Saturday. Their next 5 I'd very favourable. Reading, Swansea, Stoke, Preston and Huddersfield

Based on the last 6 games form, the above teams are placed:

14th (23rd in Away form)
23rd (18th in Home form)
12th (11th in Away form)
20th (8th in Away form)
22nd (16th in Home form)

Our next 5 (Blackburn, Reading, Luton, Sunderland, WBA) are placed
3rd (13th in Home form)
14th (5th in Home form)
9th (2nd in Away form)
10th (12th in Home form)
13th (12th in Away form)

So yes, especially compared to us, very favourable - although their game against Preston isn`t as easy as overall current form might suggest - neither is ours against Luton

Back
Top Bottom