Outgoing? Billy Sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sky have messed up his evening due to changing the Wolves kick off time on 3rd Feb. Yes that's our game with Wolves after the transfer window has closed.

Can't see Billy wanting to leave if there's still a part for him to play this season (and there is). Next season may be another matter. Hope he can be offered a coaching role at some point if he wants to go down that road.

It'd be hard to deny him a move if he really wanted to leave but surely we should keep him here until the summer.

Why not promise him a testimonial? I'm not a fan of these games - usually granted to players who've just sat tight and often has nothing to do with 'loyalty'. But I'd gladly attend his testimonial - provided it's against decent opposition and not a Sheffield Wednesday XI - as Billy has been fantastic in his third spell with us:

2015/16: 21 League goals and possibly saved us from relegation to the fourth tier.
2016/17: 30 League goals and invaluable in our 100-point promotion season.
This season: 8 League goals so far.

Sharp is sharp ....never quite the man for us ..in both spells ...he's done a good enough job for us on and off the pitch ...I would keep him for this season ..no question ...he will score goals in th coming months ..

football is a funny old game. Last year he was the man, start of this season he was. Now he’s out of favour but it can quickly turn round for him.

He will have an opportunity at Preston to show that he should start.

Sharp is sharp ....never quite the man for us ..in both spells ...he's done a good enough job for us on and off the pitch ...I would keep him for this season ..no question ...he will score goals in th coming months ..

Never quite the man for us? He scored 30 last season!

Ok shower cap, whatever you say.

football is a funny old game. Last year he was the man, start of this season he was. Now he’s out of favour but it can quickly turn round for him.

He will have an opportunity at Preston to show that he should start.
You expecting a replay ?

Back
Top Bottom