Best tricks from blades players?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hodges against Villa in the FA cup, did a little drag back that left Savo Milosovich on his arse looking like a twat.
And if my bad memory serves, didn't he let him get up and make him look like a twat again?

Hodges against Villa in the FA cup, did a little drag back that left Savo Milosovich on his arse looking like a twat.
And if my bad memory serves, didn't he let him get up and make him look like a twat again?
Before that Milosevic was complaining to the ref that Hodges was ankle tapping him also elbowing his ribs. Ref ignored him and when Hodges had the ball, Milosevic charged at him but completely missed him as Hodges sold him a dummy, Milosevic then turned round to charge at him but Hodges did a quick drag back causing Milosevic to miss him again and the crowd roared in appreciation, Brilliant!

Before that Milosevic was complaining to the ref that Hodges was ankle tapping him also elbowing his ribs. Ref ignored him and when Hodges had the ball, Milosevic charged at him but completely missed him as Hodges sold him a dummy, Milosevic then turned round to charge at him but Hodges did a quick drag back causing Milosevic to miss him again and the crowd roared in appreciation, Brilliant!
Well remembered that man! That was a moment of genuine quality...

He seems to be largely forgotten now by our faithful which I think is a shame). He was unfortunate to not play for a decent Blades team when he was at his best. OK, he didn't leave in the best of circumstances but he cost us very little and gave 100% and a lot of creativity. He's one of my all time favourite Blades and is in my best team 11 also, but I think I'm largely on my own here?!

Not on your own mate. One of my fav ever players. Wasn't he Spackman's final signing?

Hodges, get 4 men around him, feet move, ball and Hodges run down the pitch..awesome every tine

Not on your own mate. One of my fav ever players. Wasn't he Spackman's final signing?

Steve Thompson signed him for £200,000 which was probably the best bit of business Thompson did for us. It took Dev a season to come good and he went on loan to Notts County and then never looked back. I wish we had someone with his direct approach in the current team but saying that I'm not sure we could accommodate a Devlin type unless he played as a wing back.

Back
Top Bottom