Berge: fur coat, no knickers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dispossessed twice and gave the ball away near our own box and we’re 10 minutes in. Dawdling round the pitch. He totally flatters to deceive. Cash in. If only we could.
One of those was what they call in the trade a “hospital ball” in all fairness

Some of you lot are deluded. He had a 20 minute spell vs Brum where he ran down blind alleys. Apparently he’s supposed to be a world beater in the Championship, but he looks like the same old soft as pony, overrated young player who has been a major disappointment since we signed him.

I’m tired of waiting for him to come good, and tired of listening to those who aimlessly believe he will with no foundation. Don’t believe in the hype. Just watch him.

Some of you lot are deluded. He had a 20 minute spell vs Brum where he ran down blind alleys. Apparently he’s supposed to be a world beater in the Championship, but he looks like the same old soft as pony, overrated young player who has been a major disappointment since we signed him.

I’m tired of waiting for him to come good, and tired of listening to those who aimlessly believe he will with no foundation. Don’t believe in the hype. Just watch him.
Yeah watch him have 4 players against Brum have to be yellow carded to stop him. 🙄

Can you not remember him running rings around the Spurs team. All the players are a shadow of their former selves. Not just him.

Berge is an attacking midfielder, I can't fathom why nobody has worked this out yet.

But, but, he can't be, we don't have such luxuries.
He has to defend because these Championship players aren't bad you know.

Enlighten me. Which of those roles is he fulfilling?
He does all at times. Creator and ball carrier against Brum (hence 4 yellow cards from players having to man handle him to stop him). He also had 100% pass completion rate in the first half against Brum, and over 90% by full time, so passer too.

Balloon knot

Unfortunately many of these players are one trick ponies and simply don’t know or have forgotten how to function in a 4-4-2 formation. It’s becoming quite obvious, that if we’re gonna change the system...we also need to have a change of personnel.

Dispossessed twice and gave the ball away near our own box and we’re 10 minutes in. Dawdling round the pitch. He totally flatters to deceive. Cash in. If only we could.

In fairness, he's Norwegian, it gets cold there, probs needs the fur coat.

I thought he was MOM last week.

And Gash this week. Other than the cross to McGoldrick I can't think of one thing he did.

No midfield tonight. Deplorable.

That said, the result was ok, but the performance wasn't.

If Berge was willing to be a leader i think we would have less issues in our midfield than we do.

Problem is he doesn't want to take command and we already have too many passengers in midfield as it is.

Back
Top Bottom