Incoming? Ben Wiles

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thought we’d only put an actual bid in for one player?

I know things change and can change quickly, but Warne said only recently he’d spoke to Hecky and he said Hecky didnt mention he was wanting to sign Wiles and certainly no bid

We’ll see

Whether player recruitment is genuine or not ... just get some in then announce them .... for years we seemed to be linked with loads of prospective players alerting other clubs to come in with more cash .... we wont get top players in because we cannot afford the fee or the going rate for wages.

Whether player recruitment is genuine or not ... just get some in then announce them .... for years we seemed to be linked with loads of prospective players alerting other clubs to come in with more cash .... we wont get top players in because we cannot afford the fee or the going rate for wages.
So other clubs don’t have scouting and recruitment set ups, and rely on “alerts” when they see who we are linked to? They won’t have been aware of Wiles until we were after him? It’s sheer nonsense isn’t it.

So other clubs don’t have scouting and recruitment set ups, and rely on “alerts” when they see who we are linked to? They won’t have been aware of Wiles until we were after him? It’s sheer nonsense isn’t it.
Yes our recruitment is absolute nonsense.

For though blade's of a certain age, what you talking about Wiles different strokes 🤔

Would love him to come to the Lane. Surely we can get this one done with how close he is geographically! We could do with a goal scoring box to box midfielder, as fleck getting on now…

Would love him to come to the Lane. Surely we can get this one done with how close he is geographically! We could do with a goal scoring box to box midfielder, as fleck getting on now…

It's only last season that he really started scoring.

10 in 53 games last season

Before that, he had these stats:
2 in 45
3 in 40
0 in 23

Berge got 6 in 34 last season so very similar output

It's only last season that he really started scoring.

10 in 53 games last season

Before that, he had these stats:
2 in 45
3 in 40
0 in 23

Berge got 6 in 34 last season so very similar output
Similar stars to that galactico vaulks
( Before the 10 in 53 ) gerrim signed up before he drops down a league on a free

Out of contract in the summer.....would be a great addition, head and shoulders above our sorry excuse for a midfield....

I wonder what Dan Barlaser's contract situation is also. Have been very impressed by him every time I've seen him, same again last night.
Could be a successor to Norwood in the deeper lying role.

I wonder what Dan Barlaser's contract situation is also. Have been very impressed by him every time I've seen him, same again last night.
Could be a successor to Norwood in the deeper lying role.

Same as Wiles, out of contract in the summer...

Back
Top Bottom