Ben Osborn congratulations

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What a performance.

Man of the match by a country mile.

That dinked pass for the Moose goal - wowser.

He worked hard, but I don't think I saw what you lot did. Looks too lightweight & didn't use the ball very well. For me, himself & Stevens were our two weakest players tonight.

Certainly can't knock his attitude, but Luke Freeman is still our best backup for that position from what I've seen.

Great lad to have in the squad though.
You should sit a bit closer to telly then, Freeman out for 2 weeks according to our Chris.

I thought he was great.

Tenacious tracking back and bursting foward. Some nice passes, great energy all game. Made runs, created space and options and also linked well at times with his team mates.

With energy like that in any team the opposition will tire regardless of quality, he showed nice bits of quality to compliment it as well.

Him mcburnie, and Berge played well today. Robbo has also impressed!

Knee jerk reaction tonight was why has he not named Freeman if Flecks out ... wtf do I know ... cracking performance and hopefully will push Fleck to discover some form

Thought him and Basham were absolutely brilliant today, but to step in after hardly playing a game, against a skillful team like Tottenham and put it a performance like that was unreal. Well done Sir, Osborne you were Fekin Awesome!!!

What a performance.

Man of the match by a country mile.

That dinked pass for the Moose goal - wowser.

While that was good, I thought his deft touch to control a difficult ball back to McGoldrick where he then hit the side netting was sublime.

It sounds like Fleck & L Freeman are definitely out of Sundays game so looks like Osborn is going to get some more game time.

Maybe I'm being harsh? I thought his touch was lacking & he bounced off players too much in tackles. I loved his determination & his work ethic was exceptional. Anyway, I'm a big fan of the guy, seems a great character & I hope he continues to put a good shift in down the left. We did look defensively more solid down that side tonight.

He worked hard, but I don't think I saw what you lot did. Looks too lightweight & didn't use the ball very well. For me, himself & Stevens were our two weakest players tonight.

Certainly can't knock his attitude, but Luke Freeman is still our best backup for that position from what I've seen.

Great lad to have in the squad though.
You really do watch a totally different game to me.

First half headless chicken diving in out of his depth. Second half brilliant -that's some learning curve. Generally much more of an influence than Fleck has been since restart so well done to the lad. Proper Blade performance.

Was going to drop him a thread myself.

His place to lose now for me!!
In front of a fully fit Fleck, arguably our player of the season? He had a great game and I'm pleased for the lad but let's not get carried away.

I though he was excellent, showed great fitness considering his lack of game time & looked like he belonged in our team on merit.

In front of a fully fit Fleck, arguably our player of the season? He had a great game and I'm pleased for the lad but let's not get carried away.
You earn your place. Flecky is my player of the year too along with JOC but Osborn was influential in our first win of the restart and fully deserving of keeping his place. Fleck has been off it since the return.

Back
Top Bottom