Ben Davies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tbh it’s not even really new news, he met her and married her after she had received the diagnosis. I’m wondering if any absence maybe down to a downturn in health or appointments. Not a topic to speculate on I appreciate and this is public information so I’m not breaking any confidences but also wanted to point out a potential reason for being missing maybe
Never saw him as a shirker or someone to worry about in that regard so assumed it was for a good reason, my use of the phrase “multitude of sins” was used as a normal phrase I use but on reflection I may have chosen a different phrase. I certainly didn’t mean anything detrimental to him about his absence

Never saw him as a shirker or someone to worry about in that regard so assumed it was for a good reason, my use of the phrase “multitude of sins” was used as a normal phrase I use but on reflection I may have chosen a different phrase. I certainly didn’t mean anything detrimental to him about his absence
Sorry the information I shared does make your comments looks a little off colour, I know it wasn’t meant in anyway bad and hope no one takes them that way. I doubt they will.

My intention wasn’t to single out people but was more to share information so that people understand. Replying to you specifically was unhelpful.

If people don’t know the full story then it’s understandable that opinions are formed. Someone said above about shielding because of his wife.. that’s not something I’d considered either

Exactly why, when we're informed it's 'personal reasons', that's it's completely inappropriate to speculate why.

Agreed

I think it should make people take stock when criticising players / speculating - obviously we don’t know what people might be dealing with. I’m as guilty as the next man of this.

If it's true, I hope both clubs (Liverpool and us) are supporting him in every way possible. If that means he stays away whike covid is knocking around or needs to prioritise family they so be it. Family is more important than any job.

When was the last time Ben Davies played for us? Is he even still on loan? He's in the starting line up for Wales V Austria tonight

When was the last time Ben Davies played for us? Is he even still on loan? He's in the starting line up for Wales V Austria tonight

I hope this is a funny joke, but if not...Welsh Ben Davies has played for spurs for 8 years.

£4m for Ben Davies. Fuck me sideways. Good luck with that one Rangers.

Glad for him. Hope his off the field issues become easier. It can't be easy. I don't think we saw anything like the player he can be. His concentration was shot. GLTTL.

4 million is insane. Glad for him he's got a good move though. Will only have to turn up a few days a season too.

Is it?

£4m is basically pocket change nowadays and the same amount we've paid for Anel.

Benchwarmer for us and kept out by JLT tells Rangers fans all they need to know...

Rangers love an under perfoming United player.

Lundstram last season.
Davies this season.
Mcburnie next season?

Is it?

£4m is basically pocket change nowadays and the same amount we've paid for Anel.

£4m for a guy who wasn't first choice for a Championship side and didn't play a single game for his parent club is very high I think. Anel is younger, has a better reputation, is an international and is coming back off a good season personally. He was £1m less. Liverpool are excellent at getting clubs to pay over the odds for their players

Back
Top Bottom