Balloons

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Getting two even if I don’t go

Waving em in the detached sports room

I feel I should give kudos to fellow Blade Corbin Shaw here. It’s his photograph and idea. Give him a follow on socials, he’s making a big noise in the art scene.
86E656B4-0C65-4EA3-A3EA-2F4D47B7A4A4.jpeg
£340. Fuck my life.

I used to watch this over and over when I lived overseas. Thankfully I got to witness it myself 😘😊😄😭😙🥲😉😂

Edit: Sorry, no idea why I posted this in a balloons thread. Good vid tho. I could go to sleep every night listening to this on repeat 😍

Last edited:
Bumping this. Now you’re all getting your hands on tickets, remember that “Operation 99,000 red balloons” needs you.

Haaland is allergic to latex.

It’s only a handful each. It’s the least your mates can do for you getting them a ticket a week early!
On Amazon for a good price...

Red Ballons

Do we need a gimmick for atmosphere at BDBL in an FA Cup Quarter final? But if we did, I always liked balloons at the football, thought Bristol City fans looked great in their scarves v Citeh. Small flags at Wembley for the barcodes looked impressive at the weekend, I would probably choose them, in Red and White of course. Anything but those cardboard clappers. I know some of you watch German football, aren’t those massive flags a pain during the match, not sure I could handle one of them going across my vision all the time, at least a support post don’t move.
Argentina ‘78 confetti bomb blast is my modus operandi Ralph

We don’t have an annoying club band, we don’t do singing sections, we thankfully don’t play goal music anymore, we don’t have twats running up the side of the pitch waving big flags, we don’t have a brain dead fucker banging a drum all the game, we don’t have huge banners like the daft Geordies, we don’t bounce up and down whilst singing about errr… bouncing up and down. No! we’re Sheff United and I love it.

We don’t have an annoying club band, we don’t do singing sections, we thankfully don’t play goal music anymore, we don’t have twats running up the side of the pitch waving big flags, we don’t have a brain dead fucker banging a drum all the game, we don’t have huge banners like the daft Geordies, we don’t bounce up and down whilst singing about errr… bouncing up and down. No! we’re Sheff United and I love

I feel I should give kudos to fellow Blade Corbin Shaw here. It’s his photograph and idea. Give him a follow on socials, he’s making a big noise in the art scene.

Yep, got flagged on the art thread a while back. Think he’s got the potential to be the next Damien Hirst.

We don’t have an annoying club band, we don’t do singing sections, we thankfully don’t play goal music anymore, we don’t have twats running up the side of the pitch waving big flags, we don’t have a brain dead fucker banging a drum all the game, we don’t have huge banners like the daft Geordies, we don’t bounce up and down whilst singing about errr… bouncing up and down. No! we’re Sheff United and I love it.
Add to that, we don’t have a moron who prefaces every home substitution with ‘Please Show Your Appreciation’ what if he’s been substituted for being crap? I liked my visit to Watford this season, but the fact they give the mascot a drum is horrific.

I used to watch this over and over when I lived overseas. Thankfully I got to witness it myself 😘😊😄😭😙🥲😉😂

Edit: Sorry, no idea why I posted this in a balloons thread. Good vid tho. I could go to sleep every night listening to this on repeat 😍

There is no wrong thread for this video 🔥

We also have a very shit atmosphere unless the ref is a cunt or the opposition team/manager are cunts.

Back
Top Bottom