Balloons

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ShorehamRevolution

Reaction score
I’ve seen someone on twitter asking the club to help out with atmosphere for the quarter final with handing out scarves or flags, I can’t see it happening myself but here’s a link for 100 red balloons for £8
The amount of balloons in 1993 sticks out for me as a kid at both the quarters and semi.

now that would be like turning the clock back 25k balloons all being pecked at by our resident pigeons 🤣

I’ve seen someone on twitter asking the club to help out with atmosphere for the quarter final with handing out scarves or flags, I can’t see it happening myself but here’s a link for 100 red balloons for £8
The amount of balloons in 1993 sticks out for me as a kid at both the quarters and semi.

Jelly and ice cream too please. Oh, and face painting and some Captain Blade type swords would be nice also.

May be handing out free tickets to ST holders would help, we've got 2 Wembley trips to finance after we beat Blackburn.

Blackburn are handing out flags and encouraging fans to bring their own, plus banners, for the game against us on saturday

Something like that could be fun at our place for the QF

Do we need a gimmick for atmosphere at BDBL in an FA Cup Quarter final? But if we did, I always liked balloons at the football, thought Bristol City fans looked great in their scarves v Citeh. Small flags at Wembley for the barcodes looked impressive at the weekend, I would probably choose them, in Red and White of course. Anything but those cardboard clappers. I know some of you watch German football, aren’t those massive flags a pain during the match, not sure I could handle one of them going across my vision all the time, at least a support post don’t move.

Anyone rememeber our attempt at a tifo for the Forest first leg play off game last season? Wasn't great was it, but in the Family Stand so I guess a bit of fun for them. Discount pint of Neck Oil for the quarters would do me

Have tbh I used to love the balloons, more at away games.

We became known for it in the early 90s and it made for a good sight imho at some games.

Apparently, as well as the blow up fish Grimsby had last night, there was also 2 blow up dolls simulating sex, which kept appearing on TV according to Talksport.
Now I have googled blow up fish simulating sex, HR have washed their hands of me and referred me to occupational health for assessment 🤣

Blackburn are handing out flags and encouraging fans to bring their own, plus banners, for the game against us on saturday

Something like that could be fun at our place for the QF
Where you seen that?

Balloons are the worst thing in football. Lets just be loud and proud, with the occasional pyrotechnics. NOT balloons

29,000 Captain Blade outfits would certainly unnerve me if I was a hybrid Chilean Blackburn wide-forward

Back
Top Bottom