Bald Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Still clinging on to me locks. Used to be like rope back in the day. More like string now. 😄

From the rows behind on the Kop, me and the bloke that sits next to me look like a cleavage.

It’s going to be a long international break.

5 of us last season sat in Picadilly Tap after Preston away. Some Manc with loads of hair and eyebrows (no not one of them two!) said to his missus “Look it’s a Like Said Fred tribute”. Couldn’t really argue with him. As my Grandad said you shouldn’t worry about what you can’t change as he combed over…

I can remember a poll being done years ago of who were the most and least stressful teams to support in the first divisions.

Man Utd were top as they were still dominating under Fergie. Donny Rovers were second as they'd risen from the Nation League all the way up to the Championship and has won the Paint Trophy along the way. Notts County were considered to be the most stressful due to constant relegation fights and then the whole Erikssen/Campbell shambles with bs takeover. We were the second most stressful team to support due to the constant heart breaks of last day relegation, referee injustices in cup semi finals, play off failures and the whole West Ham scenario.

No wonder we've got baldies, maybe it explains my grey hair!

If we can organise properly we could start blinding the opposing teams, like Archimedes mirrors at Syracuse!
Can just imagine the collaborative efforts of the Bald Section shining a bean of light onto any player lying on the floor who had tumbled over after a gentle breeze hit them and setting them on fire.

Back
Top Bottom