Arblaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As the guy on football heaven says "I agree with yer GH, I agree with everything yer saying!" except Hecky wrapped his arm around Illy, showed him the love as did the fans, look what happened there!
To be fair though I think if it was pretty much anyone other than Marseilles he was staying and he apparently had no interest in the Everton move the previous January. Also I think even if Marseilles hadn’t played as dirty as they did he’d still be here but that threat that he’d never be allowed to play for them swung it.

Hopefully we can hang onto him this summer. I imagine he’ll be our most marketable asset by a long way and we know we need to sell.
Well it depends. Every player has his price. I don't think we would get anything like big enough to think selling him was worth it this summer

except Hecky wrapped his arm around Illy, showed him the love as did the fans, look what happened there!
The difference being that we are already to Blaster what Marseille was to Ndiaye. Arguably moreso as I don't think Illy ever went on their kop as a lad. Going to take proper silly money to prise him away from us at this point, maybe in a season or two if we fail to make progress as a club it becomes a conversation again.

MUCH BETTER SONG FOR ARBLASTER
Based on Sweet’s classic ‘Blockbuster’

Can anyone find a way?
there’s got to be a way……
A R R B L A S T E R !

Blaster Blaster ……ARBLASTER !

and repeat.

Can anyone find a way?
A R R B L A S T E R !

and repeat.
Said it before, say it again:

Oliver Arblaster's here to stay
Oliver Arblaster, on our way
He wouldn't wanna play anywhere else, and hates Wednesday

Can anyone find a way?
A R R B L A S T E R !

and repeat.
You better beware, you better take care
You better watch out if you've got no money to spare
They’ll come from behind, you'll go out of your mind
They’ll be on at his agent to get him to sign on the line

Don’t look in their eyes, don't be surprised
When he’s having a medical and it’s all over Sky
Nobody knows where Blaster goes
But he’ll be sold off cheap from under your nose

Does anyone know the way?
Did we hear Bettis say
"Ssssssss.....Well maybe a pre-season friendly as well then!"
There's got to be a way

To buy Blaster!

The bids are in, they're flying about;
Don't know if they'll ever be able to prise Arblaster out
He's gotta be bought, he's gotta be caught
Cause he's way better than anyone here ever thought

Did we hear Bettis say
"Ssssssss...Two million cash or three million in instalments then!"
There's got to be a way

To buy Blaster!

Can anyone find a way?
A R R B L A S T E R !

and repeat.
Just need this guy to start us off with the Siren intro

Arblaster is now el capitan,maybe he deserves it,maybe there is a motive in him being made el capitan,boost's his value.

He is a very valuable assett and for that reason i think he will be sold this summer.

Arblaster is now el capitan,maybe he deserves it,maybe there is a motive in him being made el capitan,boost's his value.

He is a very valuable assett and for that reason i think he will be sold this summer.
Think he stays a year. Then we sell him and loan him back for a year. He sails off into the sunset and has the best career.

Don’t think any #6 players will play for a top side at 19/20. Think he needs another year or two.

Princey skint arse will sell him for the first 5m that comes in from a Premier league club, guaranteed. He'll be a squad player then for the next 5 years!!!!

He brought McAtee on for him. Not sure how it was unadventurous?
Well if you can’t fair enough. He bottled it and didn’t trust him. May I refer you to the esteemed judgment of the late lamented Pompey at the time. I prefer his judgement of a good player as my own.
Arblaster 7/10: Our best player in the first half. Clever, forward-looking and tricky. No idea why he was subbed. Paired with McAtee I think we'd have been better in the second half going forward

In one of the post game interviews yesterday Wilder said 'he's our best player, it was a natural choice [to give him the armband]'. I'll be amazed if we don't see him with us for at least 2 years, maybe 3 if we can get back to the PL.

Having said that, if OA carries on along his current trajectory, I wouldn't blame the lad if he himself wanted to fulfil his potential at a top six club. Once he's in his mid twenties, if we're still Yo-yoing between the PL and Championship (we can hope) I can definitely see him moving onto bigger and greater things.

I remember seeing Alex Scott for Bristol City in championship look absolutely levels above. Not yet making a big impact for Bournemouth and he was brought for 25 million.

I think he was injured for a long time. And strangely, Muff are probably a far harder side to break into than many anticipated.

He's got it all and a class act. Port Vale fans weren't wrong saying he's a future captain and potential international player. Probably the most exciting (completely) home grown player we've seen in years.

If he adds goals to his repertoire he'll go all the way.
Pretty sure Stuart McCall described him as a future blades captain before he went on loan to Port Vale.

We do need to be producing players who we can sell on for 15-25 million, rather than signing them for that much and reducing their value. Arblaster looks a absolute gem, but like any young player, we have to wait and see and not get carried away. Next season is a very different beast, with very different expectations and role of him to fulufill. But it is just nice, to see a footballer with a bit of style about them as well, he just lays the ball off so sweetly with either foot and wants to pass his way out of trouble, doesn't panic. There is a bit of Coutts about him, but with potentially more drive and athleticism.

Back
Top Bottom