Arblaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He is a very, very talented player. I think the foremost, out of all the aspects of great talent he has, is that he obviously views the game, or situation, 2 to 3 seconds ahead. and 1 to 2 seconds ahead of anyone else he's played so far. So hope he avoids serious injury, because he's destined for great things. It also saddens me a little that he's showing this much promise, is that it does, definitely, mean that we will not hold onto him for long.

He is a very, very talented player. I think the foremost, out of all the aspects of great talent he has, is that he obviously views the game, or situation, 2 to 3 seconds ahead. and 1 to 2 seconds ahead of anyone else he's played so far. So hope he avoids serious injury, because he's destined for great things. It also saddens me a little that he's showing this much promise, is that it does, definitely, mean that we will not hold onto him for long.
i agree mate just hope we get at least 2 or 3 seasons out of him because we all know what will happen dont we .

There was one bit of play that went largely unnoticed, Arblaster lost the ball just outside THEIR box, can’t remember if it was nicked off his toe or a stray pass…so then it’s a really fast break by Chelsea, seconds later the Chelsea player gets dispossessed in OUR box….. by Arblaster

Not only got the talent but also the desire and determination to make a difference and not give up when dispossessed.

I'd rather see five in midfield.

O'Brien and one other sat deep, with Bogle, Hamer and Arblaster playing in front in support of a lone striker for example, though I'd like to see some fresh new players come in.
We're more likely to see sides sit in next season though. Do you want two holding in that case?

There was one bit of play that went largely unnoticed, Arblaster lost the ball just outside THEIR box, can’t remember if it was nicked off his toe or a stray pass…so then it’s a really fast break by Chelsea, seconds later the Chelsea player gets dispossessed in OUR box….. by Arblaster

Not only got the talent but also the desire and determination to make a difference and not give up when dispossessed.
I saw that as well (albeit on the highlights) and my heart sank as I thought, "Oh no, the needs-a-loan-to-learn-the-game brigade will be on his case." Only to see him sprint all the way back, a la Ndiaye, to recover...

Will someone take this down ffs , he’s not as good as everyone says , in fact he’s rubbish ! Other prem clubs don’t believe the hype.

We all know what happened with illy 😫
It's fine. They'll soon cotton on that it's A.I. generated and they've just stuck his head on some old footage of Norwood...... in fact as I type this an even better idea.......just alter the caption from Arblaster to Norwood and let the bidding war begin.

We're more likely to see sides sit in next season though. Do you want two holding in that case?
Steve Cooper favoured two holding midfielders and that didn't hinder Forest in playing fast attacking football. It's all down to who you have ahead of them and utilising pace. We could easily play 4-2-3-1 though we lack the pace at present.

Steve Cooper favoured two holding midfielders and that didn't hinder Forest in playing fast attacking football. It's all down to who you have ahead of them and utilising pace. We could easily play 4-2-3-1 though we lack the pace at present.
It didn't, but I not sure Hamer, Blaster and Bogle have the creativity as the three, also Wilder has consistently liked a 2 up top if he can.
I'd personally prefer someone who can play more box to box like Ollie or Davies playing as one of the two so when you have more of the ball they can push on but they can also sit and put a foot in when we're under pressure.
All said I just don't see us going with a single striker.

Will someone take this down ffs , he’s not as good as everyone says , in fact he’s rubbish ! Other prem clubs don’t believe the hype.

We all know what happened with illy 😫
What is his boyhood favourite club?

Why was he even loaned to Vale? You don't go from 'not ready' to 'this good' because of a 4 month spell at Port Vale.
The mythical League One vortex where all players must go before receiving Blades fan backing. It's a rite of passage. Until you have the League One Loan and the Full Pre-Season, no Blades fan can even recognise your existence....

Need him to have a standard game today we don’t want too much attention on him.

thought @Roygbiv view from Port Vale might have been heavy exaggeration, apparently not!

He's at it again..... Football manager here, knows everything and nobody else can be reyt....

Larouci had a good game today didn't he? He still wank as you put it?

If you was a footballing expert, you wouldnt be sat on an internet forum would you. The lad needed to go out and get 1st TEAM experience.... he'd never played the mens game, let alone the best league in the world.

Today wasn’t his day. He performed very well but switched off for the second and didn’t cover himself in glory with first. Lacked a bit of athleticism although maybe he was just a bit leggy.

Unbelievable future ahead of him!

He will learn from his mistakes and this experience is invaluable for him.

Back
Top Bottom