Anyone else just a bit "meh" about all this?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got us here as in two promotions in 3 seasons and nearly in Europe last.

We shouldn't judge everything on one bad season, if we did then Wilder is rightfully leaving as his record has been terrible this season too, but we know that's not the case or what we want.

Sadly I think that core group of players peaked around the middle of last season. It was an unbelievable peak but post-lockdown 1.0 they've been in decline. I can't see them improving under new management but would love to be proved wrong.

Berge has got us 1 point in 13 games this season.

Wasn't necessarily a post about Berge although I am one of his biggest advocates on here.

Some great views that match mine, I feel the same as when Warnock and Bassett left, did not want them to go, knew we would be better if they were given the time to reset, but also knew that their time was up, in such a pressurised environment.

Wilder was brilliant for 4 years, but did not manage to deal with the bad luck of this season, it is why I now have Bassett as our best manager in my life time, how he kept us in the top flight was a miracle with the shit show in the Boardroom (though he did have a football man between him and the board in Dooley). Wilderball was much better than Bassetts version obviously.

On the plus side, more away matches without having to beg and borrow to get tickets for the lad.

Utd will live on, it will be shit, but it is the shit lows that make the rare highs so BRILLIANT. Not called Darlo for nowt.

Utd.

If you follow a club to win things and be challenging then United are not the club for you, we accept that when we support them. I do think that all through this current travesty that the club could put some sort of statement together, if only to say they are working a severance package out but as usual fuck all.

Given the National League North and South have stopped their seasons, relegation and promotions are surely going to be affected.
It would be a typically blades balls up to sell everyone to only discover we have to do this season all over again.

Sadly I think that core group of players peaked around the middle of last season. It was an unbelievable peak but post-lockdown 1.0 they've been in decline. I can't see them improving under new management but would love to be proved wrong.

Wasn't necessarily a post about Berge although I am one of his biggest advocates on here.
Billy, Didzy, Bash, Norwood, Stevens possibly all in the declining part of their career. Appreciate I'll get pelters for a couple of fans favourites on here.

That's a big number to replace, but they could have had one last punt in the champ and been fully equipped

Wish I honestly felt the same way as you but don't.

The reality that the whole club has been molded around this new style of play and now with Chris going. Whoever comes in next is going to rip that apart and we are basically starting again from scratch. Its a huge task which I can only see a troublesome season next season.

Honestly doesn't add up. If the Prince isn't willing to support Chris Cash wise, then going down this route is gonna cost him more money in the long run with having to get new players, new manager and agreeing settlements with Chris.

Back
Top Bottom