Anyone else confident we'll stay up now?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If we beat Everton then I'll be convinced that them and Luton will go down. Everton were poor last season and they've been poor so far this season. A defeat to us will destroy what little confidence they do have. The only risk is that their board sack Dyche early doors and new manager is able to turn them around. I'll stay focused on 17th and 17th only. If we're 20th then 17th is all that matters. If we're 18th then 17th is all that matters, not who's below us. If we are in 17th then we focus on 16th not the three behind us.

Reactions: SLB

Hey I'm glad you guys are hitting the copium. I'm more of a realist. The so called 'prince' hasn't got the funds to sustain a Premier league club, as evidenced by our spending on completely random players from shit hole back water leauges. EMBARRSING.

Hey I'm glad you guys are hitting the copium. I'm more of a realist. The so called 'prince' hasn't got the funds to sustain a Premier league club, as evidenced by our spending on completely random players from shit hole back water leauges. EMBARRSING.
You disrespecting my chicken on the food thread and your blanket posting stupid shit everywhere else. Its Monday morning mate.

Reactions: SWB
You disrespecting my chicken on the food thread and your blanket posting stupid shit everywhere else. Its Monday morning mate.
Kind of folk who eat that trashy food don't have anywhere to be on a Monday morning. Don't be so sensitive.

Not as embarrassing as your spelling.

Still think it's early to say, there's quite a few new players and potentially some more to come and they'll need a few games to gel. The city game yesterday was always going to be 3 dropped points but I was interested to see just how far off the mark we were. Don't get me wrong, city could and probably should have had more, I thought Wes did really well actually.

Let's face it, far larger and far better teams have been on the end of a much bigger pasting by City. There's a chance yesterday we showed the rest of the league we're here purely out of merit and not by luck and we plan on picking up a few points along the way.

Get relegated or stay up I can deal with either of those as long as take the game to every team this season.

The reply of a man who can't expand debate.
Well given that your entire posting history has just been a slew of terrible takes and hurling crass insults at other members, I’m not sure you’re much of an expert on ‘expanding debate’, whatever that’s supposed to mean.

He is right too. Your spelling is ‘embarrsing’.

It’s a long season, we’ve improved the squad since the start of the season but 0 points from 9 isn’t a good start. Get the first win asap and you never know, we might kick on.

Reality is we've chucked 6 pts away already, and I think we're still short one in midfield. Going to need bodies when the shirecliffe sniper comes back up his summer break.

Kind of folk who eat that trashy food don't have anywhere to be on a Monday morning. Don't be so sensitive.
"You're the type of person to be at home on a bank holiday morning" is the most milquetoast insult I've ever heard.

Not especially (shock, horror I hear you cry).

We've not been blown away in any game so far and we're competing better than I thought we would, but the reality is we have no points on the board and remember our last relegation was built on narrow defeats, not a lot of hammerings.

Well given that your entire posting history has just been a slew of terrible takes and hurling crass insults at other members, I’m not sure you’re much of an expert on ‘expanding debate’, whatever that’s supposed to mean.

He is right too. Your spelling is ‘embarrsing’.
You are entitled to feel this way.

I wouldn't say confident but if you compare Palace, Forest and Citeh you definitely see an improvement and I would say a large improvement when McB gets back to full fitness and has Archer, Hamer and "secret loan" around him.

I like the signings we've made and I think they give us a fighting chance, especially in home matches, I would say we can win 10 at home.

That display, physicality, and pressing gets us points and results from teams 6th and below
Think there was a realisation from players today that we do belong in this league
Spot on.
I was also very impressed by our organisation and ability to deny space to City for much of the game. Even in a short space of time, the coaches have instilled a game plan into the players, which they executed well. Gives me confidence that the new recruits have a bit between their ears - we will be fine.

Your team over in s6 is more embarrassing 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom