Anyone else confident we'll stay up now?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We have a chance, I think we can do it we need a little run of two or three winning games on the bounce and we will go from there. Wouldn’t be particularly confident even if we start picking up the odd draw here and there, get some wins on the board and confidence will go from there.

I think we showed today, in the second half we can cause problems for the very best. The first 60 mins we just conceded, which was a Warnock PL tactic to be fair. If we get over that, we could really have a chance.

Beat Everton and they will be in the shit right, supporters will turn big time and they are fragile having flirted with it for the last few years, Dyche luck to run out

Luton will battle bravely but go

That’s one spot left, wolves, Bournemouth, Burnley forest and us

It’s in our hands, and with Souza, Hamer, archer looking good signings, add our 2 EPL loans and hopefully Doyle perm and it’s in our hands
Until yesterday I’d have swooped Everton for wolves
But that’s the scenario I’ve been saying all season

A real gutsy performance today. Rode our luck but can't fault the effort. We even had a chance for a second equaliser.

I'm now more confident that we can finish above at least 3 teams. Next week will be crucial though to get the signings and loans right.

It's a false position. The Burnley - Luton fixture guarantees we drop into the bottom three. Hecky out. Sack the board.

A real gutsy performance today. Rode our luck but can't fault the effort. We even had a chance for a second equaliser.

I'm now more confident that we can finish above at least 3 teams. Next week will be crucial though to get the signings and loans right.

And that was against Premier League champions and European champions.

We gave them a fucking good game.

In The last 2 games we have been 1-1 with around 5 minutes left

So we need to have a plan C for 80 minutes plus

But we will have a better prepared more settled team including the final loan player & probably 1 more

I think our season starts next weekend

we absolutely have to beat Everton, as brave as we have been in the last three games we have zero points.. after Everton September and October looks brutal.

Having three write off games at the start of the season Puts us behind the 8 ball

We'll get jack shit against the top 7 home or away ...ie Lpool, Arsenal, Man Utd etc..etc. Need to beat those in and around us in the 6 pointers. Your Burnley's, Luton's, Everton's and Wolves. Get four points from six, against that lot and there's a good chance of surviving. Because they'll get jack shit either.

we absolutely have to beat Everton, as brave as we have been in the last three games we have zero points.. after Everton September and October looks brutal.

Having three write off games at the start of the season Puts us behind the 8 ball
We were slightly brave against Forest. Palace and Citeh we certainly were not.

In The last 2 games we have been 1-1 with around 5 minutes left

So we need to have a plan C for 80 minutes plus
I will give you a little hint for a cunning plan for 80 mins plus. Don't bring Basham on as sub into midfield. He is a passenger in there.
I think we would have had 2 more points already this season if Hecky could stop himself doing this.
Coulibaly was the sub who should have come on today and Davies should have come on against the scabs.

We need to retain the ball a lot better than we have done so far and be positive with it. Never mind stringing two passes together, for large periods of matches so far we've not even completed one pass when we've got the ball and it comes straight back at us. Though our strategy today was stick 11 men behind the ball, defend for your lives and try to keep it 0-0 we had zero outlet whatsoever when we did win the ball back, other than to hoof it aimlessly up the pitch to no mans land where it inevitably came straight back at us.

So far in three games we've only had 21 chances on goal with only 6 of these being on target. Excluding today we've faced 40 shots with 12 being on target against Palace and Forest That's double our own numbers from only two opponents. Our numbers need to go up and theirs need to come down.

Felt like since Forest 2nd half, we've found our groove....especially with the strengthening we're doing, I'd be surprised if we go down.

I don't think we'll tear the league up 19/20 style, but am convinced there'll be, at least, 3 worse teams.....⚔

We're not stopping up but I'm more confident we have a decent bunch to work with going for promotion again.

Yep always been a glass half full type anyway. Give the additions a chance to gel and we will see . Everton is massive now but on strength of today plus Archer be interesting

We are improving game by game. The first 3 games have really been pre season, given the squad availability. We absolutely need more going forward, Archer great signing but we need more, hopefully McAtee/Doyle/Pellistri and we have a fair chance of staying up. Norrington Davies coming back in also a big plus.

We are improving game by game. The first 3 games have really been pre season, given the squad availability. We absolutely need more going forward, Archer great signing but we need more, hopefully McAtee/Doyle/Pellistri and we have a fair chance of staying up. Norrington Davies coming back in also a big plus.
Rnd won't be playing this season

Too early to judge or panic based on a few games, but at the start of the season I worried where the creativity and goals would come from and I thought we'd end up around the 30 point mark, which would clearly mean relegation.

Hamer and Archer have increased my positivity but still think we'll struggle, that said, there's some other teams who will struggle too.

Everton home is looking a big game as for sure they will be in the relegation mix.

Back
Top Bottom