Any Blades in Rome?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I had a very positive experience watching Sampdoria at home in 2017.....I cautiously took my blades scarf around my waist, but the people I met told me to wear it, and took photos with it.....not Rome related, but felt to share a positive, after the awful encounter on the first page!

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Moved to Rome a few months ago and wondering if any of my fellow blades reside here? Also struggling to find places to watch the footy so maybe suggestions are welcome!

the best
Head to the Abbey Theatre bar to watch the football and just across the road is a great pizza restaurant owned by Totti’s father. It’s the place with a queue outside most days. Very basic menu but fantastic pizza and wine and great value. The downstairs back room is like a shrine to his son and he is often in there. Abbey is a great bar also

Enjoyed my 40th birthday in the eternal city
One of the best nights of my life, whilst being jealous as fuck that I wasn't watching Warnock's Blades beat Dirty Leeds 4-0 at Elland Rd.
The result definitely enhanced the celebrations though.

I studied at the British School at Rome, tanti anni fa, and would go to see Roma one week and Lazio the next. Didn't have any problems and there was always a polite curiosity about gli inglesi (more so Lazio because of Gazza).

(The Lazio Inter Ronaldo tears game was crazy - far too many people in the stadium... Though the burning of the seats towards the end cleared a lot out)

Back
Top Bottom