Any Blades in Rome?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blader

Reaction score
Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Moved to Rome a few months ago and wondering if any of my fellow blades reside here? Also struggling to find places to watch the footy so maybe suggestions are welcome!

the best

Moved to Rome a few months ago and wondering if any of my fellow blades reside here? Also struggling to find places to watch the footy so maybe suggestions are welcome!

the best
Many good sports bars in Rome ,Google them 👍⚔️

Ffs don’t make my mates mistake in Italy. He wore a blades shirt in Florence few years ago and got punched in face by 2 Italians and says 1 called him a fucking pig !! Work that fucker out !! And he was with mrs 😡

Reactions: Dkc
BYNyZr0IQAAie2h

Reactions: Dkc
I’ve never been to Rome. But, I’ve been to Rome. NY and Romeo. Michigan. Sorry, this is no help whatsoever. Hope you have a great time.

Last time I went there’s a half decent ground to the north at the end of the tram line where you can watch footballl. I did get confused when someone said come over the river and look at some Totti..
no ale in the ground though but you shd be able to catch a game.
forza blades

Will probably have to Rome in 'garden Monday night now the match is off!

I can help you out with Craft Beer Bars in Rome if you like. Including one with a United Shirt on the wall the last time I was in there. But, I'm not your man for Big Screen Footy Pubs I'm afraid.

ttps://foursquare.com/top-places/rome/best-places-craft-beer

the best
Lucky bugger...love Rome. Given the chance I'd move tomorrow...miss blades a bit though🤔

Lucky bugger...love Rome. Given the chance I'd move tomorrow...miss blades a bit though🤔
A Roma season ticket is all you need to cure homesickness. Just like Bramall lane, the singing at the start in the Stadio Olimpico is invariably the best bit.

Not the best ground I've been to abroad but my favourite.

A Roma season ticket is all you need to cure homesickness. Just like Bramall lane, the singing at the start in the Stadio Olimpico is invariably the best bit.

Not the best ground I've been to abroad but my favourite.

I’d favour Roma rather than Lazio just because of the Paulo Di Canio hero worshipping at the latter.

Found it interesting when in Italy that the perception of Romans from other cities, particularly those in the north, is that they are a little aggressive / boisterous / uncouth. Understand that a trip to the Olimpico can be a bit dicey, but I’ve always found them fantastic people. It’s a wonderful city - very jealous of you blader.

Plenty when Julius Caesar was around...

1639483534445.png

"Informe......informe...they have all got it informe...."....
(yes I know it should be infamy.)

I’ve never been to Rome. But, I’ve been to Rome. NY and Romeo. Michigan. Sorry, this is no help whatsoever. Hope you have a great time.
My ex was from Rome NY and her family still live there, so I've spent a few Thanksgivings and Christmases there. Small world.

Watched the rome derby once in a bar not far from termini, drinking red wine, eating steak and generally having a nice time.

Back
Top Bottom