Player Suggestion Anwar El Ghazi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just saw the same and thought he could be a good fit for the Ndiaye hole that needs filling. I think he could adapt to that but a few hurdles.

Wages are probably quite high, and wether he would want to come for a relegation battle after European footie. I recon he will probably end up in saudi on big money sadly.

Just became a free agent from PSV. Still only 28 and always rated him at Villa. Fast, direct and gives us something different.

When was he released? We can't sign someone on a free unless they were released before the window shut can we? Or have I made that up

I wasn't overly impressed by him at Villa but I'd take him now. Should add something different and useful to what we've got.

Positionally he fits the bill of the players we have been looking at but didn't quite sign. This could have legs as we went cold on the euro loan targets we were after around the time AEG became available. Ross AFTBL was first to the Tilman news. Would be a top freebie.

Seem to recall this fella with other transfer rumours we were interested in but can't remember if those were true or not? Isn't El Ghazi a winger primarily? He does have a decent pedigree though and in my view we desperately do need another forward unless Brewster is back soon.

Please no, I have seen him last season in the Eredivisie quite often and he really is not as explosive as he used to be and regularly struggled against very poor squads in the Eredivisie. Shouldn't waste money on this.

Reason he’s free.
Suppose all free agents are garbage.

8 goals in 24 appearances for PSV last season as a winger/attacking mid.

Suppose there's loads of decent free transfers out there and will wait for more suggestions 😁😆

T-Blade , we sniffing?

His records actually pretty good.

No idea if I’m honest I will try and find out. I wouldn’t be surprised if we were because ideally we did want 1 more but we wanted more off an out and out striker. We have until 13th September to submit our final 25 man squad so we will see.

Released early from his contract , almost certainly on his way to Saudi.

Back
Top Bottom