Another loyalty point thread…Carabao cup loyalty points

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ShorehamRevolution

Reaction score
Just an idea to boost peoples points and attendances for shite cup games.

Tonight you get 100 loyalty points for the Lincoln city game, should the club be offering more? Maybe it’d boost attendances for say 300 points? Or maybe it should be lowered by round. 1st round 500, 2nd round 400, 3rd round 300 etc, the same could be said for the FA cup too, obviously there’s stipulations if we drew a big club I understand they’d sell better anyway.

Give a few thousand until the semi final. It's a great opportunity to incentives attendance and put money in the club's account for unattractive fixtures. It's not an incentive to attend for 100 loyalty points.

Keep the points and the cardboard cup. Just an interference in the season.
The only use of it, is to blood the youth new signings and players returning from injury, but as your not allowed to play a deliberately weekend side, and therefore risk first team players, it isnt worth being involved.
Wednesday had the right idea, put the players on the pitch, and just stand round aimlessly, making the odd run to the corner as a group, much like a bunch of 5yr olds at their 1st football training.

I bought my ticket to see my team win not for fxxxing loyalty points and definitely not to watch that unadulterated shite that I saw tonight.

Just an idea to boost peoples points and attendances for shite cup games.

Tonight you get 100 loyalty points for the Lincoln city game, should the club be offering more? Maybe it’d boost attendances for say 300 points? Or maybe it should be lowered by round. 1st round 500, 2nd round 400, 3rd round 300 etc, the same could be said for the FA cup too, obviously there’s stipulations if we drew a big club I understand they’d sell better anyway.

I’m led to believe from certain quarters that me and my ilk are the problem and no one can get any points to catch up, so I’m happy to donate mine to someone who didn’t bother was cruelly barred from another opportunity to get more points, as penance for such enjoyment experienced again in the early rounds of the league cup.

Maybe they could reward those who attended after the game based on the team's performance on the night?
I reckon we should all get 1000 points for sitting through that insipid shit.
A set of fucking traffic ones would have created more and Lincoln still wouldn't have scored against them, either.
utb

Before the points system was introduced (2007?) fans that attended matches like the one tonight actually had SOME priority when it came to certain away matches and big home games.

As it stands, if you do not have 60,000 or 70,000 loyalty points, there is zero chance of you attending an away match in the premier league.

Before the points system was introduced (2007?) fans that attended matches like the one tonight actually had SOME priority when it came to certain away matches and big home games.

As it stands, if you do not have 60,000 or 70,000 loyalty points, there is zero chance of you attending an away match in the premier league.
Wrong. Forest and Spurs have gone to 40k odd points and then 20% of tickets available in ballot !

West Ham sale starts tomorrow.

If you’d of bought a ticket for all the home games since the points system came out you’d have around 50k, nevermind points for away games. It’s only really an issue for people below the age of 25 really. Even though I know quite a few lads and myself to have enough for any game we want to attend and we’re in our early 20s.

I used to be a regular attender home and away but moved to Cheshire, got married and raised 3 kids from 2005 so football took a back seat. My youngest is 16 now and was a talented footballer in his youth and played on Saturdays, so making it to Bramall Lane was tricky, plus he wanted to support Liverpool.

He’s since being willingly brainwashed and now plays footy on Sunday. We started attending more regularly last season but only have less than 5,000 loyalty points.

Despite that, we’ve been successful in applying for the ballots for both Forest and Spurs. I’m not saying it’s right or fair, but this is more to encourage other supporters like us to give it a go.

I’m loving supporting United with my boy lose, lose or lose, it’s added a closer dimension to out relationship and it’s filled a void since my dad died 2 years ago.

w
If you’d of bought a ticket for all the home games since the points system came out you’d have around 50k, nevermind points for away games. It’s only really an issue for people below the age of 25 really. Even though I know quite a few lads and myself to have enough for any game we want to attend and we’re in our early 20s.
I was a season ticket holder for seven consecutive seasons prior to the points system. I then started my own business that demanded that I had to dedicate my work to most weekends. I then started a family.

Don’t do what I did 😂😂

so it's an issue for anyone, no matter what your age, that cannot make it to home games.

Reckon if you boosted the points, folk would buy tickete for the points and not even attend. Money for the club though
Surely they could only grant the points if you do attend? They know if you have, or not.

Back
Top Bottom