Anel

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ok Frank

Given £10m is half of £20m, my number was a pure 50/50 split - no itk, just a guess

You call bullshit, I can take that Frank

But please share with us why your calling bullshit, don’t name your insider, but what do you know??
It's the way you said it like it's fact or even based on fact when it is just your opinion
An opinion. That is a load of bollox

It's the way you said it like it's fact or even based on fact when it is just your opinion
An opinion. That is a load of bollox
I accept that Frank, it wasnt stated as fact, but conversely I didn’t prefix it by saying “my guess” and for that I apologise , most of stuff on here is merely guess work

So onto my question to you, how much will CW get and why

Happy to be told I talk bollox, but would like to know what intel you have and with your ITK what CW will get

I accept that Frank, it wasnt stated as fact, but conversely I didn’t prefix it by saying “my guess” and for that I apologise , most of stuff on here is merely guess work

So onto my question to you, how much will CW get and why

Happy to be told I talk bollox, but would like to know what intel you have and with your ITK what CW will get
What the fuck. Are you on about ?

Why do you keep asking me that?

Ive made no inference that I know anything about Wilders budget or that I have any ' Intel' about anything
Even if I did it wouldn't make your baseless claim any less bollox

What the fuck. Are you on about ?

Why do you keep asking me that?

Ive made no inference that I know anything about Wilders budget or that I have any ' Intel' about anything
Even if I did it wouldn't make your baseless claim any less bollox
Easy tiger😂😂

So if you don’t know anything about Wilders budget, how can you claim what I’m saying is bollox?😂

I was looking to see if you said something like “well I have intel that he’s been told CW will only get £xxm, that’s why your talking bollox”

So it’s your guess work, calling my guess work bollox😂

Thank you Frank, got there in the end didn’t we sausage

Easy tiger😂😂

So if you don’t know anything about Wilders budget, how can you claim what I’m saying is bollox?😂

I was looking to see if you said something like “well I have intel that he’s been told CW will only get £xxm, that’s why your talking bollox”

So it’s your guess work, calling my guess work bollox😂

Thank you Frank, got there in the end didn’t we sausage
It was based on historical evidence
Why on earth you would think it was anything other than that is a mystery to me
Perhaps it's because yours wasn't

You're an idiot
YARN | you keep my wife's name out your mouth, you hear me ...

This chap is a full blown trouble causer - don’t know how he’s allowed to insult people the way he does ?
Whos that, the bloke calling the idiot caller the idiot, or the bloke who called me an idiot?

Whos that, the bloke calling the idiot caller the idiot, or the bloke who called me an idiot?
Idiot might be harsh, but you did claim Wilder would only get half the money which has never been the case under this owner.
I feel like I repeat this line constantly, but there are lots to criticise the owner for, but his re-investment of recieved transfer funds isn't one of them.
Yet, it's a regularly trotted out claim, like him taking money out of the club, which has been disproven so many times, those that still quote it must be either willfully ignorant or just trolling.

Idiot might be harsh, but you did claim Wilder would only get half the money which has never been the case under this owner.
I feel like I repeat this line constantly, but there are lots to criticise the owner for, but his re-investment of recieved transfer funds isn't one of them.
Yet, it's a regularly trotted out claim, like him taking money out of the club, which has been disproven so many times, those that still quote it must be either willfully ignorant or just trolling.
Exactly
This chap is a full blown trouble causer - don’t know how he’s allowed to insult people the way he does ?
Just put me on ignore then
Do us both a favour

The bloke calling you
I know mate

I’m all for a difference of opinion, good debate is healthy, but he called me out for talking bollox then his only justification was “ historical evidence “ and when that is actually proven to be wrong, I’m the idiot🤷‍♂️

Sticks and stones…. And all that tho eh Bell4

Hopefully they catch who ever nicked his pocket money at school and he cheers up

Maybe my original post didn’t come across as I wanted, the press are reporting that some on the income from the Anel sale could contribute to club funds, I was merely musing that if it’s 50/50 we’d have £10m

Another post I popped in highlighted that in actual face we’ve spent double our transfer income this year

I’m not one for pulling the owner down Bob, as I do agree with just about all the transfer business we do - and the more you see FFP issues with other clubs the more I believe been sensible is the way

don’t lose sleep over been trolled, fuck me been a Blade for 50years, you get a thick skin😂

I know mate

I’m all for a difference of opinion, good debate is healthy, but he called me out for talking bollox then his only justification was “ historical evidence “ and when that is actually proven to be wrong, I’m the idiot🤷‍♂️

Sticks and stones…. And all that tho eh Bell4

Hopefully they catch who ever nicked his pocket money at school and he cheers up
Proven wrong ?

No mate, I can only dumb it down so much, then if it’s not sinking in, that’s more on you than me fella

You do seem to adopt an aggressive posture on here, maybe talk to Frank, Frank.
I'm starting to think we are having too very different conversations

You've gone round and round and round but your original point was bollox then and still is now as much as you might want to ramble on about irrelevant nonsense that has nothing to do with that

Crack on fella

I'm starting to think we are having too very different conversations

You've gone round and round and round but your original point was bollox then and still is now as much as you might want to ramble on about irrelevant nonsense that has nothing to do with that

Crack on fella
Ok ok, I think this is getting a little tiresome, you keep telling me I’m talking bollox and caliing me an idiot so let’s put a pin in it

My original point was that if Anel is sold, for as reported £20m, and if the board keep some, as reported, Wilder may get £10m

Now, there are only 3 possible outcome here
1) Anel is sold, CW gets approx half and I’m right
2) Anel is sold, CW gets most/pittance of it and your right
3) Anel isn’t sold, and therefore we will never know

Now, we don’t agree, and I get that Frank, so let’s call a truce, and reconvene if/when Anel is sold, until then it’s 2 differing opinions which is why hat this forum is for

Friends again?

My original point was that if Anel is sold, for as reported £20m, and if the board keep some, as reported, Wilder may get £10m
Your exact wording was
' Scary thing is Wilder will only get half'

It hasn't as far as I know been reported anywhere how much he will get
You never mentioned it being reported or did you say ' if'

Your exact wording was
' Scary thing is Wilder will only get half'

It hasn't as far as I know been reported anywhere how much he will get
You never mentioned it being reported or did you say ' if'
Frank, let it go mate, it's not important.

Opinions abound on this forum, many are bollocks and some are spot on, but in the scheme of things I doubt anyone gives two good fucks about who said what.

Another less than convincing performance. Made a couple of forays forward and a decent block tackle on half way but gets turned far too easily and can’t recover without giving away dangerous fouls

Back
Top Bottom