Anel

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

United are probably looking at balancing the books before next season.January sales are generally more lucrative. You'd rather be selling as a Prem club than a Championship club. I don't see too many more assets that could realise a big return.

We have to sell a player plus Archer before next season if we go down, putting us in an invidious position. The decision might be to sell Anel and give Wilder a slice of the fee, rather than the whole fee, resulting in us not needing to find a sale - at least a necessitated one - in the summer. We have a big drop in wages in the summer, but have a lot of players to potentially replace including Bogle, Wes, Davies, Basham, Egan, RND, Jebbison, Mcattee, Mcburnie, Norwood, Lowe, Larouci, Fleck, Osborn, Coulibaly, BBD, Archer etc. The sale of Anel can probably help with that.

You'd think any big fee would be divided among a number of incomings on Championship wages rather than one or two big hitters for fees of 5 million plus.

….sell Anel and give Wilder a slice of the fee, rather than the whole fee…………………… Bogle, Wes, Davies, Basham, Egan, RND, Jebbison, Mcattee, Mcburnie, Norwood, Lowe, Larouci, Fleck, Osborn, Coulibaly, BBD, Archer etc. The sale of Anel can probably help with that.

Scary thing is £20m for Anel, CW sees £10m, rest to keep club stable

That’s 18 players inc Anel to replace

I think Bogle, Egan, RND, Jebbo, McB, Lowe, Ozy will re-sign

Wes will fuck off for 1st team football somewhere having been No1 for so long

Rest of them should be released without a thought

huge rebuild required, I would like a couple of proven EFL lads, and give some of the young uns a chance, Brooks with a season in the EPL could be scary in’t champ

huge rebuild required, I would like a couple of proven EFL lads, and give some of the young uns a chance, Brooks with a season in the EPL could be scary in’t champ
Scary thing is you're post is absolute bullshit

Thank you Frank for your in depth and detailed response

Care to elaborate or happy just to respond like an 8 year old😂
It's just bollox
All the incomi g cash has been respent apart from with ramsdale which as We know was to cover the loss of premier league money

It's just bollox
All the incomi g cash has been respent apart from with ramsdale which as We know was to cover the loss of premier league money
Hmmmm

So would your expert analysis like to cover on whom the incoming cash has been spent?

Which players you feel won’t re-sign

Or my thoughts on how we should fill the squad

Getting there Frank, keep going, you got this champ!

Hmmmm

So would your expert analysis like to cover on whom the incoming cash has been spent?

Or my thoughts on how we should fill the squad

Getting there Frank, keep going, you got this champ!
That's not expert analysis !

It's idle speculation

From what you mentioned before, I would have my doubts about Bogle. He's the one player of the out of contract list that's actually starting to make a name for himself in the prem. I can't see any of the others attracting any interest higher than us (regardless of where we are next season) but if Bogle keeps it up could see a few teams interested on a free (which would mean an even bigger wage increase for him). Might even be why we signed Curtis/convinced him to sign?

How does a Croatian GK and Bosnia defender work. We all know what happened to a beautiful country in Yugoslavia. Maybe it's time to sell, just a thought nothing more 🤔

That's not expert analysis !

It's idle speculation
educated option please Frank💪

Never said it was, just suggesting it has more substance than your “it’s bollox” counter comment😂

So in your option, who will re-sign, how many do we need, and how would you shape next season’s squad ?

educated option please Frank💪

Never said it was, just suggesting it has more substance than your “it’s bollox” counter comment😂

So in your option, who will re-sign, how many do we need, and how would you shape next season’s squad ?
I was commenting on your Wilder will only get ten million out of twenty bullshit
I don't know or care who signs or doesn't a this moment in time

How does a Croatian GK and Bosnia defender work. We all know what happened to a beautiful country in Yugoslavia. Maybe it's time to sell, just a thought nothing more 🤔
Are you saying anel is racist ,which is very unusual for a swedish person

I was commenting on your Wilder will only get ten million out of twenty bullshit
What you think he will get then

You think more or less fella?

Napoli have signed nahun Perez from udinese for 20m euros so I would think that ends their interest in Anel.

Out of the 7 you've mentioned Ozzie/Egan/jebbo/Lowe need giving away and maybe get a fee for 2 out the above

I hope we don't offer Egan or Lowe new contracts, neither are good enough for the Championship. I'm unsure on McB due to his injury record. Ozzy isn't good enough put covers a lot of positions.

I don't think we will be in that bad a position next season. The owner has cleared the decks re contracts and we sont have as much debt as we did. Assuming we go down IMHO we should have this nucleus of players

Goal:Wes/Croatian
Defence:Baldock,Trusty, Robbo, RND, Bogle, Seriki, Buyabu and Anel or his replacement
Midfield: Vini, Slimane, Brooks, Hamer, Arblaster, Davies, Ozzy, Peck, Premier loan
Attack: Osula, McBurnie, Jebbo, BBD, One and Archer or PL loan

Now on paper that doesn't look a bad Championship squad to me especially if we can get the 2 PL loans right. We will have also cleared some big earners off the wage bill with the likes of Norwod, Fleck, Basham, Egan

The problem left back position needs to be solved unless we assume RND plays there or that Laroucci is good enough and we sign him. We need more depth but that's up to Wider to sort out.

I hope we don't offer Egan or Lowe new contracts, neither are good enough for the Championship. I'm unsure on McB due to his injury record. Ozzy isn't good enough put covers a lot of positions.

I don't think we will be in that bad a position next season. The owner has cleared the decks re contracts and we sont have as much debt as we did. Assuming we go down IMHO we should have this nucleus of players

Defence:Baldock,Trusty, Robbo, RND, Bogle, Seriki, Buyabu and Anel or his replacement
Midfield: Vini, Slimane, Brooks, Hamer, Arblaster, Davies, Ozzy, Peck, Premier loan

Now on paper that doesn't look a bad Championship squad to me especially if we can get the 2 PL loans right. We will have also cleared some big earners off the wage bill with the likes of Norwod, Fleck, Basham, Egan

The problem left back position needs to be solved unless we assume RND plays there or that Laroucci is good enough and we sign him. We need more depth but that's up to Wider to sort out.

There will almost certainly be sales on top of Archer going back.. Bettis has already confirmed that.

Think this is pretty much spot on.

Think Vini, Anel, Hamer and Archer will go but if we keep/sign the rest that would be a good base for Wilder to have another promition.

Grbic
Curtis/Seriki - RCB - Trust - RND

Arbalaster - Davies - Brooks

Traore - Osula - Slimane

Yes we are really light but the wages and money from those sales should be enough to challenge?

Think Vini, Anel, Hamer and Archer will go but if we keep/sign the rest that would be a good base for Wilder to have another promition.

Grbic

Traore - Osula - Slimane

Yes we are really light but the wages and money from those sales should be enough to challenge?
I reckon if we sold Anel and Archer went back that would probably cover us for next season and give us funds to compete.

Hamer may or may not stay, but we have him under a contract of course thats longer than 1 year. I don't expect Souza to go somehow.
It all depends on if they shine enough before the end of the season.

I would hope that Bogle and maybe Baldock sign new deals. Similarly same for McBurnie.

Traore I don't see featuring for us, I think the hope is he goes perm to Nantes. Which again would free up money for next season.

This is of course assuming we don't pull off a miracle.

United are probably looking at balancing the books before next season.January sales are generally more lucrative. You'd rather be selling as a Prem club than a Championship club. I don't see too many more assets that could realise a big return.

We have to sell a player plus Archer before next season if we go down, putting us in an invidious position. The decision might be to sell Anel and give Wilder a slice of the fee, rather than the whole fee, resulting in us not needing to find a sale - at least a necessitated one - in the summer. We have a big drop in wages in the summer, but have a lot of players to potentially replace including Bogle, Wes, Davies, Basham, Egan, RND, Jebbison, Mcattee, Mcburnie, Norwood, Lowe, Larouci, Fleck, Osborn, Coulibaly, BBD, Archer etc. The sale of Anel can probably help with that.

You'd think any big fee would be divided among a number of incomings on Championship wages rather than one or two big hitters for fees of 5 million plus.

We are not going down !!

Grbic

Traore - Osula - Slimane

Not saying you are wrong on what will happen in the championship next season

But that squad looks a long long way short of one with enough quality to be challenging at the top end of the table. Zero fire power. Does it score more than a goal every other game?

We need to be trying to keep at least a couple of the better players for next season and suplimenting with some good quality loans if we are serious about trying to go back up.

Look at the quality at Leeds and Southampton disposal and they aren’t in the automatic places. We are miles off that if we don’t keep anyone decent

Ok Frank

Given £10m is half of £20m, my number was a pure 50/50 split - no itk, just a guess

You call bullshit, I can take that Frank

But please share with us why your calling bullshit, don’t name your insider, but what do you know??

Back
Top Bottom