CONFIRMED Anel Ahmedhodžić signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Another ex-Forest failure, surely we can do better??

He didn't get chance to succeed or fail at Forest. We were being run by frauds and c*nts at the time, and Karanka would sooner play any 90 year old clogger at CB than Anel.

He looked great and well ready to step up playing in the "reserve" squads, and left largely due to a nob-head dad of his who kept moaning he wasn't playing (which tbf was a fair point), so who pushed for a move. His dad even kept popping on the Forest forum moaning about the then managers not playing him, bit of a nutcase.

It's worth signing him in the hope his dad signs up to you forum. Pure comedy gold.

Might need to merge this and several other threads (Scott Twine, Josh Laurent etc.) into the bedwetting Fans thread if for any reason this guy isn't signed..

If only the club has taken a leaf out of Cardiff's book and signed 8 (poor) players - that would have kept a certain contingent on here happy (until the season starts and they see the quality that was bought!).

Nixon thinks we are favourite over Blackburn, however hints at foreign interest…

Nixon thinks we are favourite over Blackburn, however hints at foreign interest…

There’s been reported interest from AC Milan if that firms up then we’ll be dead in the water.

I think Nathan Hemmingham is great - I think he understands what Utd supporters want and does his best to offer insights without betraying anyone at the club's trust.

The most noticeable thing however, is that it's obvious how much he enjoys his job. He's been like a breath of fresh air since he started, especially compared with James Shield (who gives the impression he'd rather do community service that break any Utd news) and Danny Hall (who'll do anything to flog a book). Mind you, it can't be much fun working for the sinking ship that is the Sheff Star these days.

Bob hes a 22 yr old 6ft 4in centre back with 12 caps for Bosnia who played in the top French league last season. If I was the selling club I'd be looking for at least 5m I'd think.
£3m up front, £5m if we make the playoffs and/or if we go up?

Unless Lowe and Berge go this week I cant see us getting close to the £3m to be honest.

£3m up front, £5m if we make the playoffs and/or if we go up?

Unless Lowe and Berge go this week I cant see us getting close to the £3m to be honest.
I believe this is sensible … you’ve got to be looking at a £3mil down payment + add ons like £1 mil if we play offs and £1mil if we go up.

More than likely someone will offer more upfront so we won’t secure this signing

I believe this is sensible … you’ve got to be looking at a £3mil down payment + add ons like £1 mil if we play offs and £1mil if we go up.

More than likely someone will offer more upfront so we won’t secure this signing

I'd be very surprised if any club agrees to contingent payments like that. The most you're likely to get would be sell-on % or occasionally something based around a certain number of appearances.

I'd be very surprised if any club agrees to contingent payments like that. The most you're likely to get would be sell-on % or occasionally something based around a certain number of appearances.
It was just meant as an example... but you never know what is proposed... look at the silly initial offer Bayern made for Mane!

What frustrates me is that it’s only 1 of 6 players we’re needing & can’t get it over the line. West Brom have been smart with their business.
Whether WBA’s signings are “smart” is open to debate. I am not sure I would have welcomed any of them !
Let’s not load our squad with players who are average Championship players at best.
Remember also that the 6 required may not all come from other clubs.

If we had signed Swift and Wallace, we'd have all been delighted
True, fact. But both will be on wages bigger than we offer.

Wallace doesn't technically fit our system.
Swift's injury record is horrendous.

I'm only saying this to repeat the other obvious facts.

Swift's injury record is horrendous.

I keep seeing this, but is it factual?

He had a terrible 2020/21 campaign where he missed most of the season (32 games).

Last season he played in 38 of Reading's 46 league games. He missed the last 5 games with an ankle injury.

2021/22 - 32 league games, 11 goals
2020/21 - 14 league games, 1 goal (hamstring injury)
2019/20 - 41 league games, 6 goals
2018/19 - 34 league games, 3 goals

Forest reject...

Well done lads👍

There's loads of fans from other clubs on this forum and if they join in the chat, they get to stick around. We've even got some piggies that regularly post on here. It's clear that this one though is here just on the wind up

1656405336281.png

There's loads of fans from other clubs on this forum and if they join in the chat, they get to stick around. We've even got some piggies that regularly post on here. It's clear that this one though is here just on the wind up

View attachment 138155
He's a prize prick but he will be in hiding soon when the football season starts.

Back
Top Bottom