CONFIRMED Anel Ahmedhodžić signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Or bash’s successor long term. Hecky has alluded they were already looking for one.

Probably not find a player like him for this cheap going forward.
I really don't see him as a forward thinking RCB. From the limited time I've watched him he would be better suited as the CCB 6'4 strong, aggressive, decent turn of pace. But not the greatest at bringing the ball out the way we expect our wide CBs to do it. He could play RCB, just not the way bash does it. You may be right though if he's available for a relatively cheap price you have to throw your hat in because he is a good player at a good age.

How much is Egan worth?
£6m?
sell him for that and buy a younger player with more upside for £3m and we have reduced the age of the squad, whilst getting rid of a player who is one of the highest earners at the club and only two years left on his contract whilst banking £3m.
not saying that I agree with either the figures or the scenario just pointing out what may need to happen to generate funds, whilst not drastically reducing the quality of the squad dependent on how good the new guy is?

I really don't see him as a forward thinking RCB. From the limited time I've watched him he would be better suited as the CCB 6'4 strong, aggressive, decent turn of pace. But not the greatest at bringing the ball out the way we expect our wide CBs to do it. He could play RCB, just not the way bash does it. You may be right though if he's available for a relatively cheap price you have to throw your hat in because he is a good player at a good age.
Is it possible we are considering Egan as a LCB option, given that's where he often plays for Ireland?

As pleasantly surprised I am with Robinson's improvement, we could be putting an awful lot of eggs in one basket for a player who has still had more time at the club derided than celebrated.

Having another who could add competition doesn't hurt at all.

He's one of those who sounds good on paper, then you realise the expectations didn't live up to the reality. Terrible player

It wasn’t a pun, it was a genuine new account. Got binned within a week! Had some minerals to sign up with that name I tell thee.

I reckon the busiest department at the club are the PR team, making us appear busier than we actually are in the transfer market...
What have they done? One comment from the club in an interview and the fans do the rest. The club haven’t done a thing aside from the original comment.

If we’ve come to the conclusion we’re missing a physically dominant shithouse at the back which most teams seem to have we wouldn’t be wrong in that and it does cause us issues at time’s against the more direct teams. If this lad is going to play down the middle I wouldn’t mind trying Egan on the left.

Anyone else predicting this rumbles on for a month or two then doesn’t happen ?
Stop it with those negative waves Rodley have a little faith, signed sealed and in training by Tuesday morning.

Not read through this thread (and not going to), but this is a signing we don't want simply because of his name!, the guy is on a hiding to nothing, let him go suffer at another club.
Everything relating to BDTBL is depressing enough right now (Look through this Forum for starters!) without adding this guy to our 41/2yr dingle drudgery!!!

Roll on 'Yorkshire Day' 8pm :cool:

It wasn’t a pun, it was a genuine new account. Got binned within a week! Had some minerals to sign up with that name I tell thee.

Pretty sure that was one of Brownies temp accounts when his main one was on a forum holiday

Another ex-Forest failure, surely we can do better??

Back
Top Bottom