Outgoing? Andre Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The whole premier league will be watching him. He’s fuckin class for his age. Absolute baller and potentially a generational talent (for us)

Thankfully we’ve got him on a decent contract early so it’s either a big fee or fuck off.

He’s one thing to look forward to next season along with Osula. Lower level and a bit more time and hopefully a bigger share of the ball and chances

PH was an absolute stickler for "if you don't know every single part of the defensive side of your role, you don't get to play"

True and to be fair Wilder has said he needs to work on that part of his game. Although Wilder still thinks he is a much better option than Norwood, Fleck or Osborn.

True and to be fair Wilder has said he needs to work on that part of his game. Although Wilder still thinks he is a much better option than Norwood, Fleck or Osborn.
When you can't attack, you need to find a place for players who can win 1v1, even if it means others have to cover for them defensively. That lack of flexibility really hurt PH at the end

PH was an absolute stickler for "if you don't know every single part of the defensive side of your role, you don't get to play"

He was shit scared to risk. Which is fair enough, as no promotion meant severe meltdown. So I can’t really blame him for trusting the more “experienced pros”. Wilder has a different remit, so can afford to fuck them off and play the kids. Basically, we’re going down, so let’s embed the youth.

He was shit scared to risk. Which is fair enough, as no promotion meant severe meltdown. So I can’t really blame him for trusting the more “experienced pros”. Wilder has a different remit, so can afford to fuck them off and play the kids. Basically, we’re going down, so let’s embed the youth.
Good point. Someone in Shoutbox yesterday said it was a prerequisite of Wilder getting another go that he look to play some of the younger players too

The latest shining light from our academy. Lets hope the other lads coming through show similar promise should they get the chance

Keep it up Andre

Absolute baller. Most exciting talent since Ili. He'll play for England one day
Let’s not get carried away. He is clearly talented but, being young and inexperienced, makes several errors with and without the ball.
I would love to see him progress with us in the Championship next season and then show the PL how good he has become.

A club the size of Man United will be "monitoring" anyone who fits some filter like "if age < 22 and nonshitgamecount > 0" to some degree, standard clickbait from some X account I presume is primarily used to dredge for new bookmaker sign up commissions

Would love to see him alongside someone like chuckunewma from Chelsea, a similarly athletic and skilful player who could help bring along brooksys development
Was slagged off by some when I asked for him and osula to be chucked in the first team early this season at the expense of leggy old veterans like fleck and osborn just goes to show the loan him to league on brigade don't always know what they are talking about

Back
Top Bottom