And so it begins!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's me out of Forest away- at a wedding. Have a feeling got another wedding in one of the other Sundays. Bloody wank
Do people get married on Sundays?
Aren't the churches already being used? 😉

We’ve not played Forest away on a Saturday for years it seems (unless we did in 22/23?!) it’s always been set as midweek. Used to be one of my favourite away days on a Saturday, train down at 10ish, booze on the waterfront and then the match and a few beers in Hockley after before a 9:30ish last train.

Remember we played Forest on a Saturday the season after that playoff semi-final. They won, remember Marlon Harewood scoring in front of us, pretty sure Brennon Johnson's dad broke his leg in that game too.

Its my sisters wedding the day of the Everton game, so was actually hoping that one would shift to the Sunday.

Naturally, thats the only home game NOT moved to Sunday, just moved to the time of the actual ceremony, so cant even sneak it on my phone now.

Thanks as ever Sky. Or BT. Or TNT or TEAT or TURD or whatever the fuck its called now.
Made me chuckle 🤣

Sods law though eh?

Friday night in Nottingham?…Fucking carnage! These people know not what they do. 🙈

We’ve not played Forest away on a Saturday for years it seems (unless we did in 22/23?!) it’s always been set as midweek. Used to be one of my favourite away days on a Saturday, train down at 10ish, booze on the waterfront and then the match and a few beers in Hockley after before a 9:30ish last train.
It was on Saturday under Wilder. 1st season back in Championship

I will miss the Everton game because I will be in Ennis. Anyone know of pubs in Ennis area that will show our match?
I would say most pub's in Ennis will be showing the game Silent as they'd all have sky and the new tnt channel which this game is on. Pity your wedding isn't in Cork as we could have a meet up for the game.

I would say most pub's in Ennis will be showing the game Silent as they'd all have sky and the new tnt channel which this game is on. Pity your wedding isn't in Cork as we could have a meet up for the game.
Just looked up bars in Ennis plenty of them Silent

Back
Top Bottom