And so it begins!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's me out of Forest away- at a wedding. Have a feeling got another wedding in one of the other Sundays. Bloody wank

Its my sisters wedding the day of the Everton game, so was actually hoping that one would shift to the Sunday.

Naturally, thats the only home game NOT moved to Sunday, just moved to the time of the actual ceremony, so cant even sneak it on my phone now.

Thanks as ever Sky. Or BT. Or TNT or TEAT or TURD or whatever the fuck its called now.

Florist game not moved for TV. Its not being televised. Apparently moved on police advice and with agreement of both clubs and EPL. Expect return fixture to be messed about with as well.

Don't mind the changes, but why Forest to Friday and not even on TV?

Seems strange for PL to allow it without televising it

Florist game not moved for TV. Its not being televised. Apparently moved on police advice and with agreement of both clubs and EPL. Expect return fixture to be messed about with as well.
Seems a strange one opportunity to booz all day night match ! Game finishers in the dark.
Obviously the powers that be still think it's safer !!.

Day out in Nottingham on a Friday and a full day sesh on august bank holiday Sunday. Other two definitely car trips so save a few quid. Pretty happy with that.

I will miss the Everton game because I will be in Ennis. Anyone know of pubs in Ennis area that will show our match?

That's me out of Forest away- at a wedding. Have a feeling got another wedding in one of the other Sundays. Bloody wank

Come on Deadbat, that's up there with 'the dog ate my homework." 😉

Newcastle was always going to be moved as they have Champions league that week.

In the PL don't expect to be playing at 3pm on a Saturday very often.

Why would that effect it moving to Sunday?
They always move teams playing Champions league matches on Wednesdays to Sunday or Monday for the weekend fixture.

*edit, just checked last year and I'm talking shite. Immediately found a Man City champions league Wednesday that they then played the Saturday - sorry! Must've been thinking about the Europa league Thursdays.

Don't mind the changes, but why Forest to Friday and not even on TV?

Seems strange for PL to allow it without televising it
We’ve not played Forest away on a Saturday for years it seems (unless we did in 22/23?!) it’s always been set as midweek. Used to be one of my favourite away days on a Saturday, train down at 10ish, booze on the waterfront and then the match and a few beers in Hockley after before a 9:30ish last train.

Back
Top Bottom