An Evening With... Rob Kozluk and Michael Brown

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy. Yes please. Defo want one. Not sure how to get money to you before hand tho. Can meet u before hand at ur convenience. Let me know when and where. U have my mobile number in pm. Call or text.

Were you in the lion at the Crewe game Foxy ? We were in before and after ,didn't see you ,100% win record,youve got me now ,its the law :)

Okay, so I've still got tickets for the following:

WhiteHawk
Bladepicker
lawlessdan
Greeny96
Pedro Verde

Guessing you guys are all still wanting them? :) I'm around tomorrow and Weds morning, but then in Southend.

I can make them available for you on the door, but could do with payment before hand if that's the case.

djbaldken , sure I can sort you one out if you still need one?

Cheers,
Yeah definitely still want them, I'm working all this week but can transfer cash over whenever if that's any easier

Yes, still want mine Foxy. I work in town (Matilda Street) so could quite easily meet you somewhere. Just let me know what is best for you, I finish work at 5.30.

Foxy. Yes please. Defo want one. Not sure how to get money to you before hand tho. Can meet u before hand at ur convenience. Let me know when and where. U have my mobile number in pm. Call or text.

No worries, I'm at Southend tomorrow night, so will be setting off about dinner time. If the worst comes to the worst, can stick you one on the door.

Yeah definitely still want them, I'm working all this week but can transfer cash over whenever if that's any easier

No worries, shall I stick them on the door and drop you my bank details via PM?

Yes, still want mine Foxy. I work in town (Matilda Street) so could quite easily meet you somewhere. Just let me know what is best for you, I finish work at 5.30.

No worries, have PM'd you :)

Cheers foxy. I'm going to be in Sheffield on Thursday from midday. If you let me know where you are I can drop you
the money off. Failing that I can pick it up on the night at the door and pay on the night if that's ok. Thanks for sorting it out. Cheers. I have messaged you my mobile number if there are any problems. Thanks again.

Okay, so I've still got tickets for the following:

WhiteHawk
Bladepicker
lawlessdan
Greeny96
Pedro Verde

Guessing you guys are all still wanting them? :) I'm around tomorrow and Weds morning, but then in Southend.

I can make them available for you on the door, but could do with payment before hand if that's the case.

djbaldken , sure I can sort you one out if you still need one?

Cheers,
I'm coming Foxy but not sure about getting any chance of dropping money off before the actual day
What's the best thing for you?

No worries, I'm at Southend tomorrow night, so will be setting off about dinner time. If the worst comes to the worst, can stick you one on the door.

No worries, shall I stick them on the door and drop you my bank details via PM?

No worries, have PM'd you :)
Thats good for me :)

Anyone know how you get tickets for this....apart from via Foxy. I was interested in possibly going and rang number on the information but no answer. If I turn up on the night likelihood of getting in on the door?

Anyone know how you get tickets for this....apart from via Foxy. I was interested in possibly going and rang number on the information but no answer. If I turn up on the night likelihood of getting in on the door?

Twitter or Facebook, or I'll try and get you put on the door tomorrow if you want.

Cheers for that. Only just saw this. Sorted now. Hoping to be able to get to it if missus gets out of Hospital in time.

Think I've covered everyone who asked me for tickets... Any problems, ask for me on the door :)

Can you ask a question for me ,has Brownie recovered from his injury in the Battle of Bramall lane and how is Rob Ullathorne ,is he out of hospital yet ?

Any chance of a summing up on here later or tomorrow ,Ive got to go to see Buffalo sabres tonight :rolleyes:

can someone ask Michael Brown if he fancies coming back??? ;)

Thank you for sorting out my ticket for this Foxy. enjoyed it. Was nice to meet Bladepicker too.

Kozluk was brilliant, very funny guy :D

Yes good to meet you Hawkster and thanks Foxy for the ticket. Koz and Browny both very good value.

If I leave my dog and she tears up the house I'm billing you though Whitehawk now you've said it will be fine!

Pie and peas was bang on too, not bad for my second tea of the night. Thought the Windass stories were great. Also intresting that Browny said Warnock really looks out for what happens at United and still has so much interest in the club. I think he'd come back. Brownie as Assistant and as he said, Koz as kit man :)

Thought the Windass stories were great. Also intresting that Browny said Warnock really looks out for what happens at United and still has so much interest in the club. I think he'd come back. Brownie as Assistant and as he said, Koz as kit man :)
The Windass story was great, as was the Marlon Harewood one, and the Kozluk Xmas cards :D

Agree with you re the Warnock one too.

PS - I didn't say your dog would be fine, I just said that mine was cause he's a old bugger that doesn't do anything :D:D

Cheers for that. Only just saw this. Sorted now. Hoping to be able to get to it if missus gets out of Hospital in time.

Just want to change direction for a while, only know you via the match reports on the forums, but just wanted to say I hope Mrs Deadbat is out of the hospital and all is well.. Similar things happening at Lydon Towers...

Okay folks.... that's me done on this thread.

Just want to change direction for a while, only know you via the match reports on the forums, but just wanted to say I hope Mrs Deadbat is out of the hospital and all is well.. Similar things happening at Lydon Towers...

Okay folks.... that's me done on this thread.
All the best to you both LYDON and Deadbat

Back
Top Bottom