An Evening With... Rob Kozluk and Michael Brown

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
March 31st sees the latest in a series of "An evening with..." in association with SUSA and MatchDay Support, this time Rob Kozluk and Michael Brown will take the stage.

In a change of location from previous events, the evening will take place in the Yorkshire Suite at the Copthorne Hotel, Bramall Lane .

Tickets are priced at £15 each with Pie and Peas included, all monies raised go towards giving kids who cannot normally watch or play football, a chance to do just that. See www.matchdaysupport.net for more information on the cause.

Give me a shout in this thread or via PM if anyone wants me to organise tickets, as usual we'll be there and will bring coverage of the evening for those who can't make it.

Last edited:

March 31st sees the latest in a series of "An evening with..." in association with SUSA and MatchDay Support, this time Rob Kozluk and Michael Brown will take the stage.

In a change of location from previous events, the evening will take place in the Yorkshire Suite at the Copthorne Hotel, Bramall Lane .

Tickets are priced at £15 each with Pie and Peas included, all monies raised go towards giving kids who cannot normally watch or play football, a chance to do just that. See www.matchdaysupport.net for more information on the cause.

Give me a shout in this thread or via PM if anyone wants me to organise tickets, as usual we'll be there and will bring coverage of the evening for those who can't make it.

Are tickets online anywhere?

• Admin
Are tickets online anywhere?

Nope, not at the moment.

I can reserve you one or PM you the contact details of the Matchday Support office if you like?

• Admin
Some decent interest in this and a fair few from the forum going.

Any more fancying it?

You planning on booking an S24SU table Foxy? I'd love to go to this but as I live in a Pig part of Sheffield I haven't got that many Blade mates so might struggle to find someone to go with!

You planning on booking an S24SU table Foxy? I'd love to go to this but as I live in a Pig part of Sheffield I haven't got that many Blade mates so might struggle to find someone to go with!

It'll be more chairs than tables I think WhiteHawk, but there's plenty of us going and you are more than welcome to join us (me and Linz are usually busy covering proceedings :)).

Some decent interest in this and a fair few from the forum going.

Any more fancying it?

Did you get my PM Foxy? Could you reserve me three tickets please or is there a limit per person? Will be a top night with those 2.

Did you get my PM Foxy? Could you reserve me three tickets please or is there a limit per person? Will be a top night with those 2.

I did yeah, will add you to the list.

all monies raised go towards giving kids who cannot normally watch or play football, a chance to do just that. See www.matchdaysupport.net for more information on the cause

It's a worthy aim. There's lots of talk of pledges, donations, fundraising, sponsorship, etc on that webpage (some of those words taken from the twitter feed on that webpage), yet no charity number and the word charity doesn't appear on the site at all!? Are they a charity mate? That webpage reads very much like a charity, but it looks very suspicious that there's no charity number on there (it could just be the website to be fair, it could do with a modern-day makeover!).

I went to one of these in November with Kozzy, Brown and Morgs (supposed to be with Warnock but he had to cancel last minute so those 3 stepped in). Really enjoyable night and Kozzy is a really funny guy who ought to have moved into stand up when he retired. I'd recommend it to anyone who's not been to one of these events.

If still possible could you reserve me 3?

Hope it gets waterlogged. Can't you put it back a fortnight ?

Got tickets in hand for everyone that has asked me so far :)

Should be a good evening, tickets still available.

Quick bump of this one... A few tickets left, should be a good one.

Anyone who asked me to get tickets wanting me to bring them with me today?

Hi foxy. If there are any tickets left I would nt mind one. Is it too late for you to get me one? If it is too late where do I get them from? Im at the match today if you have a ticket available and have sent you a pm with my mobile number on it. Cheers

Okay, so I've still got tickets for the following:

WhiteHawk
Bladepicker
lawlessdan
Greeny96
Pedro Verde

Guessing you guys are all still wanting them? :) I'm around tomorrow and Weds morning, but then in Southend.

I can make them available for you on the door, but could do with payment before hand if that's the case.

djbaldken , sure I can sort you one out if you still need one?

Cheers,

Okay, so I've still got tickets for the following:

WhiteHawk
Bladepicker
lawlessdan
Greeny96
Pedro Verde

Guessing you guys are all still wanting them? :) I'm around tomorrow and Weds morning, but then in Southend.

I can make them available for you on the door, but could do with payment before hand if that's the case.

djbaldken , sure I can sort you one out if you still need one?

Cheers,

Defo want the 3 please Mr Fox. I am back at work tomorrow but my old man may be able to get them. Where when is best tomorrow for you? PM me if you want?

Back
Top Bottom