Ally McCoist

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What I liked about Ally as well is that he called US UNITED a few times !! unlike the uneducated nobs on Sky who call us Sheffield !

I have mentioned to many people how much I enjoyed the coverage on ITV.
So much better than the bitterness spat towards us by other 'experts'
I can't comment on the studio pundits though, I didn't watch anything other than the match. Just how many boxes does Aluko tick? ;)

Really like old Coisty. He's good on everything imho.

McAnuff is good too. Always thought Rosenoir was superb until he went back into the game.
McCoist is the best co-commentator I’ve heard possibly ever.

Think McAnuff is great,

Totally agree re. Rosenior. He was one of the few pundits who told us things that we might not have seen ourselves, could tell he was destined for management and seems to be doing a great job too.

Can't stand McAnuff though. Anyone who started every sentence with, 'listen', I completely switch off from - just like every one of Egan's interviews.
Guessing you aren't a fan of Hecky's interviews either then.

I like McAnuff. He's impartial, calm and insightful and has a very relaxed manner about him whilst still being professional.

Guessing you aren't a fan of Hecky's interviews either then.
Correct.

Listen, Look, and So to start a sentence. I find it patronising and condescending, as if you're not paying attention to them. Seems to be the in thing these days.

Love how he kept calling Anel "Imasausage" 🤣 Shit scared to say his first name too!
I like the bits of humour he throws in to his commentary. When Tyldesley was on about JDT’s liking for passing notes onto the pitch& he asked McCoist if he’d ever had that at Rangers. McCoist replied that it wouldn’t have worked cos there were only 4 players in the team that could read.

Really pissed off about McCoist my self, everybody seemed to have enjoyed him but I have a really bad disability when it come to a Scottish accent. they all sound like Jimmy Cranky to me, and I just can't understand a word they say ......... :tumbleweed:

Back
Top Bottom