Alleged Fans With No Gonads

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Regardless, we have 3 games between now & then. If, as looks likely, we lose all three we make attracting players far more difficult.
We also give others a headstart.
We also lost the opportunity to bed the players in properly.

There's a lot of reasons why it matters.
It does matter, but also I remember a hecky interview a while back talking about how late business gets done. So let's not get over eager to panic just yet.

Yeh it helps but ppl acting like it’s over after August. This is what I mean, calm ya fannies down and be patient.
You’ve reassured me, it’s all under control.

We’ll be signing a few match ready, PL standard players and we’ll be flying come September 👍🏼

The irony of the OP that it is reads as a sheep on the way to the slaughterhouse gaily singing the songs of Dazzler Smith et el totally oblivious to the reality of the situation. Lee Anderson is a total moron by the way, quoting him like he's some sort of sage is hilarious. You might have want to read our manager's comments too. The OP is aimed at him whether that was the intention or not.

Berge is a huge loss as is Ndiaye, Doyle and Mcattee. No amount of copium and insults will disguise that. The Afcon point you make is hilarious: three of our signings so far will join Ndiaye there. That's the problem parroting propaganda uncritically, you don't think for yourself.
And you can’t possibly think beyond the negativity. Players yet to come in maybe Doyle plus 3 or 4 much better than Berge who has followed the money and a turncoat.
You and ilk are so shortsighted

I can see both sides of the argument tbh. Hecky has stated a few times he preferred signings in weeks ago for pre season, for whatever reason that hasn't happend?

The 2 PL loans I get because the top clubs wait till deadline to decide their squads, so it makes the transfer window shutting four games in a fucking joke surely!?

Berge and Ndiaye should've been sold last month also.

Any signing we make is going to need that match fitness, get to know our system, tactics and team mates. Also having 7 players injured most of pre season isn't helping the cause.

Reading the message boards over last week post Ilyman I can’t believe how many moronic fans or so called fans there are dissing the club, PA and writing off the players and club before a ball is kicked.

To quote a certain Lee Anderson if you don’t like blades for having to deal with the practical economics of top players unwilling to sign new contracts then f**k off.

In my 60 years I have never known such a miserable bunch of tossers and I hope they are not sat near me at home games.

It is not ideal but Berge is no loss and several fresh dynamic new names and £40m spent should make the team better faster and younger going though the season.

Prince has his hands tied and the strategy to buy better value may well pay off instead of building team around one player who would have been marked out of many games, missing for Africa cup and off for free end of season. Berge plays one decent game out of six and goes missing most games. Keep the faith those of you who are not spineless sheep.

I never thought I'd see the day when someone from Sheffield would quote Lee Anderson. That's made my day that has. I can't stop laughing at you.

Lee FUCKING Anderson! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reading the message boards over last week post Ilyman I can’t believe how many moronic fans or so called fans there are dissing the club, PA and writing off the players and club before a ball is kicked.

To quote a certain Lee Anderson if you don’t like blades for having to deal with the practical economics of top players unwilling to sign new contracts then f**k off.

In my 60 years I have never known such a miserable bunch of tossers and I hope they are not sat near me at home games.

It is not ideal but Berge is no loss and several fresh dynamic new names and £40m spent should make the team better faster and younger going though the season.

Prince has his hands tied and the strategy to buy better value may well pay off instead of building team around one player who would have been marked out of many games, missing for Africa cup and off for free end of season. Berge plays one decent game out of six and goes missing most games. Keep the faith those of you who are not spineless sheep.
Dont quote that scab cunt
a. hes a cunt
b. hes a scab
c. hes a scab cunt

Just bumping this thread.

Some fantastic condescending comments from those who obviously knew better at the time.

Back
Top Bottom