Alleged Fans With No Gonads

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bucksblade

Reaction score
Reading the message boards over last week post Ilyman I can’t believe how many moronic fans or so called fans there are dissing the club, PA and writing off the players and club before a ball is kicked.

To quote a certain Lee Anderson if you don’t like blades for having to deal with the practical economics of top players unwilling to sign new contracts then f**k off.

In my 60 years I have never known such a miserable bunch of tossers and I hope they are not sat near me at home games.

It is not ideal but Berge is no loss and several fresh dynamic new names and £40m spent should make the team better faster and younger going though the season.

Prince has his hands tied and the strategy to buy better value may well pay off instead of building team around one player who would have been marked out of many games, missing for Africa cup and off for free end of season. Berge plays one decent game out of six and goes missing most games. Keep the faith those of you who are not spineless sheep.

Reading the message boards over last week post Ilyman I can’t believe how many moronic fans or so called fans there are dissing the club, PA and writing off the players and club before a ball is kicked.

To quote a certain Lee Anderson if you don’t like blades for having to deal with the practical economics of top players unwilling to sign new contracts then f**k off.

In my 60 years I have never known such a miserable bunch of tossers and I hope they are not sat near me at home games.

It is not ideal but Berge is no loss and several fresh dynamic new names and £40m spent should make the team better faster and younger going though the season.

Prince has his hands tied and the strategy to buy better value may well pay off instead of building team around one player who would have been marked out of many games, missing for Africa cup and off for free end of season. Berge plays one decent game out of six and goes missing most games. Keep the faith those of you who are not spineless sheep.
Is Hecky "moronic" for stating we are miles off where we need to be, while our best players are being sold?

What a crock of shite. Your title sums up yourself and the other prince abbullshit apologists up perfectly

I'm not quite sure if I agree with your overall sentiment. It's a bit hazy.

Are you quoting pro-Lee Anderson or comically?

Anyway, I think I'm more drunk. So pretty sure I win.

The irony of the OP that it is reads as a sheep on the way to the slaughterhouse gaily singing the songs of Dazzler Smith et el totally oblivious to the reality of the situation. Lee Anderson is a total moron by the way, quoting him like he's some sort of sage is hilarious. You might have want to read our manager's comments too. The OP is aimed at him whether that was the intention or not.

Berge is a huge loss as is Ndiaye, Doyle and Mcattee. No amount of copium and insults will disguise that. The Afcon point you make is hilarious: three of our signings so far will join Ndiaye there. That's the problem parroting propaganda uncritically, you don't think for yourself.

Berge will seem a loss when we see Osborn and Fleck in action soon . And am no fan of Berge, never liked him as a player, but I think Norwood typifies the Sheffield United midfield over the past few years. Crap. One and all.

I'm confused. Are you saying that dissident Blades (aka morons or eunuchs) should f**k off back to France in accordance with 30p Lee's wishes? Interesting ... since that's EXACTLY what Iliman did.
No, he.may well be an advocate of FOTH though...I am so scared now.

I think Norwood typifies the Sheffield United midfield over the past few years. Crap. One and all.
Really confused by this sentiment. He comparatively dropped off towards the tail-end of last season, but Norwood has consistently been one of the best players in the entire championship for the past two seasons we’ve been there.

I honestly don’t know what people think a deep lying midfielder is expected to do.

Hello Mr Bettis.

Just think if only Hecky would have taken your advice in March, and dropped “the likely out of contract crew”presumably meaning the likes of Iliman, Berge,Mcburnie, and Norwood and played the young uns.Imagine where we’d be now.
You’re way ahead of those moronic blades, as you call them, who are writing off the players before a ball is kicked, you did it, much earlier in March, last year.If only Hecky would have taken your’s, and 30p Lee’s advice then, we wouldn’t have had all this bother of preparing for the Premiership.We’d be playing Stockport on a Tuesday night, in the Carabo cup, or even worse Wednesday.

But you're swinging too far the other way.
People do need to hold their nerve and not go into panic mode or ranting, like some have.
But saying people aren't real fans and should fuck off doesn't help.

Berge will seem a loss when we see Osborn and Fleck in action soon . And am no fan of Berge, never liked him as a player, but I think Norwood typifies the Sheffield United midfield over the past few years. Crap. One and all.
Won't see fleck for 6 months

Dazzler says we had no transfer fee budget before the player sales. Unbelievable:

Berge and Illiman wouldn't have been at the club if it wasn't for PA. Sanctioning extra cash so Illiman signed a deal in the first place, buying Berge for a then club record fee following that up with Brewster. I never thought I'd see the day when we would spend over £20 million on a signing. Yes, it's not all down to PA, but it was under his watch. That doesn't mean you have to be a PA sycophant but the abuse directed his way has been OTT. Yes, criticism is warranted but if the money is spent as promised and the signings we've been linked with come in PA will deserve an apology.

Is Hecky "moronic" for stating we are miles off where we need to be, while our best players are being sold?
Actually didn't say " we " as in the club were miles off. That suggests the clubs is a long way from being competitive

He did say
." We have signed boys who are miles off where they are going to end up"

Quite different

If were going to quote people let's do it accurately at least .

The forum is all about opinions appreciate when it gets personal its gone too far. Some fans just want to vent and should be allowed to do this we pay good hard earned money to be hopefully entertained. I think many of us see another COVID Prem campaign and rightly feel why. What's the point the club needs to match the fans ambitions and provide a team worthy of competing - appreciate a ball has not been kicked yet hope the players match the fans passion firstly if they don't we are in big trouble as we certainly cannot match the quality in this division. UTB

Agree with OP.

Social media has a lot to answer for. Scrambling people’s minds so they also feel like they need to know what’s going on all of the time.

Stop being Fannie’s and just wait until the season starts. You’re slagging everything off and putting a downer on things before even a ball’s been kicked.

Dazzler says we had no transfer fee budget before the player sales. Unbelievable:

There would be no "transfer fee" budget as such.. I think this was widely reported at going £20m but never confirmed by the club.

I can imagine budgeting at a football club is pretty complicated , ultimately it'll be throwing the nature of a deal , cost , wages etc into the finance directors spreadsheet and getting a green light or not..

Expressing we have an aggregate budget of £20m for fees, wages and loans was always a disingenuous move by the board.
The owner said the same to SUW, absolute bullshit politicians answer.

The owner said the same to SUW, absolute bullshit politicians answer.

You get the figure out into the public domain and don’t really explain the nuance.

Another example…

Lowering the age of the squad = we’ve sold two younger players and not extended existing youngsters deals.

It’s all spin and PR bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom